LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

PSP Sets Fire To Schoolboy's Pants

At the Warner Middle School in Farmington Hills Michigan this morning a fire broke out in a young boy's pants. According to police, the PSP in the student's pocket overheated and exploded, burning a hole in his pocket and causing minor burns on his legs. A teacher at the school managed to separate the boy from his gaming system, after which a lockdown was instituted at the school to facilitate emergency personnel reaching the injured young man, whose burns were treated on school grounds before being transported to a local hospital. Police are currently investigating the cause of the PSP's malfunction. In the meantime, you might want to consider moving that puppy from your pocket to a backpack - preferably lined with asbestos, which is easily found at many schools across the country. I've had video games get my pants hot before, but somehow this just seems a whole lot less pleasant.
    Source:http://kotaku.com/353314/psp-sets-fi...hoolboys-pants

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    the second last sentence is dumb, one psp malfunctions and they suggest taking them out of your pockets

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    3080-8261-2528-7278
    That's pretty scary

Guess the DS reigns again.
    "An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals. That's all."- Shigeru Miyamoto

Quote Originally Posted by k3Ck
    Beatle Adventure Racing

the best racing game that no1 played

Ads