+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    Aww don't worry, i usually go outside of my house while i do it.
    Then I hope I never live next to you.....I have a dog. He WILL hump you back.

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Is mayo an instrument? Axl Rose's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbass_Luigi
    Then I hope I never live next to you.....I have a dog. He WILL hump you back.
    can you get that on YouTube?
    That would be funny.

LISTEN TO

Member #
    Friends
    1829-0450-2187-0811
    i can sometime(once or twice a month) see my futur(you like a dej a vu thingy).

i once dreamt that a vertual reality game place opened in the here, so of course i went and played it, and it was so awsome i had three swords and 2 12g guns, but here is the f...ed up part who ever finnishs the game gets a wish, so i played so much i never even left the place just to finnish the game and it turn out my 21 year old brother was the final boss, so i started talking with him about how he came the final boss then we started faighting, and when i won i seen my cusin running to my brother crying(that was so f...ed up and disgusting), then she gave me my wish and i wished for ..............(i woke up).

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR) (PM Zoro11031)
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    this therapist told me that in dreams you NEVER see your own feet for some unknown reason.
    just something interesting.

btw, has anyone ever had those dreams where you snap yourself into /reality and can control what you do in the dream? they are the best but its such a delicate line between staying asleep and waking up that its hard to maintain for long. i can always realize a dream is a dream and wake myself up or what not (sometimes it gets really hard though) but a lot of the times when i go to control what i do in the dream, i end up waking up.. again, theres such a delicate lines between staying asleep and waking up when you attempt this.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    this therapist told me that in dreams you NEVER see your own feet for some unknown reason.
    just something interesting.

btw, has anyone ever had those dreams where you snap yourself into /reality and can control what you do in the dream? they are the best but its such a delicate line between staying asleep and waking up that its hard to maintain for long. i can always realize a dream is a dream and wake myself up or what not (sometimes it gets really hard though) but a lot of the times when i go to control what i do in the dream, i end up waking up.. again, theres such a delicate lines between staying asleep and waking up when you attempt this.
    Yeah I've managed to do that twice and it was pretty awesome. It's really hard to do though, if you do reality checks during the day when you are awake it helps you do this.

It's weird though, because you are still in a really messed up mind set. You can do anything you get distracted and sometimes end up not doing much.(atleast for me) But I did end up being able to fly after a few failed attempts falling on my face. You can still feel stuff too just not extreme amounts of pain.

It's called lucid dreaming, it's always interested me.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy
    Yeah I've managed to do that twice and it was pretty awesome. It's really hard to do though, if you do reality checks during the day when you are awake it helps you do this.

It's weird though, because you are still in a really messed up mind set. You can do anything you get distracted and sometimes end up not doing much.(atleast for me) But I did end up being able to fly after a few failed attempts falling on my face. You can still feel stuff too just not extreme amounts of pain.

hmmm very cool. i also get "false awakenings" a lot, which leads to my mother yelling at me a lot in the morning and me saying: im already in the shower mom.
    lol.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    I had a dream I was sniping celebrities like will smith, michael Jackson, Jack Black, and other celebrities. Then i died because I tried killing arnold schwarzenegger. He took out an M4 and killed me.

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy
    I hate lucid dreams, because i actually feel what happens to me. i remember one time i was in this huge cave, like HUGE. and me and a bunch of some random people were together, and i went into this cannon (the time i started to take control) and i flew up high, but then i landed, roughly, and i felt cold on my feet as if i broke them and they were bleeding like in real life. and then the people started to attack me, i got uber pwned
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    I hate lucid dreams, because i actually feel what happens to me. i remember one time i was in this huge cave, like HUGE. and me and a bunch of some random people were together, and i went into this cannon (the time i started to take control) and i flew up high, but then i landed, roughly, and i felt cold on my feet as if i broke them and they were bleeding like in real life. and then the people started to attack me, i got uber pwned
    Thats odd, lucid dreams are actually an effective way to overcome nightmares.

You can do anything you want to in them, you just have to believe that you can.(sounds cheesy but it's true)

I wasted my first lucid dream telling random people in it that they were in a dream. Nobody believed me no matter how much crazy stuff I showed them except for this really smart kid in my school. He just replied with a casual "yeah, I know."
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Friends
    2770-2242-9089-2654
    I tried doing that. Not really. I went around doing bad things and kissing girls. it feels so real. In nightmares i hit myself or do something that will wake me up. When i am about to get hurt i wake up.

SSBB code:4553-9644-8994
    Pm me if you want to add me. And prepare to lose!

If you need help getting wi-fi, PM me and I will try to help.

-[Join the Master Chief/Samus Fan Club]-

Ads