LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SD card help

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

SD card help

i need help...i put a SD card in my psp and its to small..how i get it out..also i dont this because i put my psp DS card laptop and it stuck..

im thinking off unscrewing the screws but could that dammage it??
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I thought the PSP only took MemoryStick? Being a Sony product... Sony can't be bothered to use standard formats for any storage media, they always come out with their own proprietary version.

If you shoved an SD card into a MemoryStick slot, good luck... heh. You might have damaged the slot/device. And yes, undoing the screws could easily result in damage, since the average end-user isn't skilled in ESD-control. It's meant to only be opened by people in ESD-safe work areas with anti-static mats, wrist-straps, special tools, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads