+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tattoo

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2405-6575-0116-3326
    Frummage:

Why not get Waluigi's moustache tattooed on the inside of your index finger? That way you could hold your finger in front of your nose and have the moustache instantly at your disposal?
    I've seen that style of tattoo in person about 3 times, and it's looked good each time. Plus its not in a very noticeable spot.

!S

2. Ads

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^I'm sure I once would have loved a pokemon tattoo. If I had gotten one, would I have said either of the two phrases you provided? No, I would have said 'Why the **** is there a pokemon on my arm?"

I'm done. Your choice. Not mine. Anger managementtttttttttt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Did Tyler actually just clock on to a Beatles reference? D:
    No.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevwen
    Hell yea he is. Its just gonna be about the size of a cd on my right upper arm. Also I'm going to get him just as solid black lines, with only the Red DK tie filled in.
    And yea I caught the possible Beatles reference there too, although I was more leaning towards Nintendo 64. (If we're talking number significance)
    As for tattoo significance, I think people spend way too much time thinking "Will i regret this when I'm older?"
    The point of the tattoo is to document how you feel now, and to change your appearance to how you want it to be. And if in the future you look at your tattoo, you should be thinking "Man, what a goofball i was" or "Now there's a neat tattoo"
    Because you only live once, and I'd rather do my living with DK on my arm.
    So how about some suggestions for images then? I thought I found one that I liked, but if you guys have any more suggestions I'd be happy to take a look.
    !S
    What kind of loser would become obsessed with a Nintendo character?

I bet you even have a DK fan club.

Get a life.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    2405-6575-0116-3326
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    What kind of loser would become obsessed with a Nintendo character?

I bet you even have a DK fan club.

Get a life.

Ease off troll, this is nowhere near obsession. This coming from the man/girl/boy who is "Waluigi's #1 Fan?"
    I'll reserve any comments that could be made about the man in purple, although I'm sure there is much to be said.
    This'll just be my first tattoo, and I wanted it to be something that had significance to me. I've been looking at tattoos and watching my friends get tattoos for some years now, and this tattoo not only fits me, but it'll be a great conversation piece.
    Even if I'm 64

!S

Member #
    Friends
    Ease off troll, this is nowhere near obsession. This coming from the man/girl/boy who is "Waluigi's #1 Fan?"
    In case your sarcasm meter is broken (or just needs to be plugged in), mine went full red on FRuMMaGe's post.

i.e., Lighten up, Francis.

re: The Topic

I would never get ink because it's a "great conversation piece" (the most significant ones usually don't even show in "regular" attire.)

I'd also skip pop culture references, though they can be interesting as a design basis. I guess I'd really have to see the concept art to get a real handle on it.
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I wouldn't get a DK Tattoo. It's just too nerdy for me. I'd reconsider if I was you

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    I'll reserve any comments that could be made about the man in purple, although I'm sure there is much to be said.
    This'll just be my first tattoo, and I wanted it to be something that had significance to me. I've been looking at tattoos and watching my friends get tattoos for some years now, and this tattoo not only fits me, but it'll be a great conversation piece.
    Even if I'm 64

!S
    Sorry if it appeared malicious, I was deliberately insulting it because it is the exact same thing I do with Waluigi

I thought the "" face would have made it clear I was joking.

No hard feelings

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2405-6575-0116-3326
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Sorry if it appeared malicious, I was deliberately insulting it because it is the exact same thing I do with Waluigi

I thought the "" face would have made it clear I was joking.

No hard feelings
    Sorry, got off the phone with an ex 2 minutes before reading, so I'm guessing I wasn't in a good frame of mind when I read the reply.
    Re-reading it after a shower (my personal therapy) it appears that my Sarcasmometer was in fact broken.
    I'll try my best to shower before making knee-jerk comebacks to benign posts.
    [sorry again]
    !S

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Sorry, got off the phone with an ex 2 minutes before reading, so I'm guessing I wasn't in a good frame of mind when I read the reply.
    Re-reading it after a shower (my personal therapy) it appears that my Sarcasmometer was in fact broken.
    I'll try my best to shower before making knee-jerk comebacks to benign posts.
    [sorry again]
    !S
    Is your sarcasmometer made by Microsoft? It probably got the RRoD

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2405-6575-0116-3326
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    ^I'm sure I once would have loved a pokemon tattoo. If I had gotten one, would I have said either of the two phrases you provided? No, I would have said 'Why the **** is there a pokemon on my arm?"
    You do raise a very good point, except that I've liked Donkey Kong since I first played Donkey Kong on NES, and I've so far played an beat every game thats featured him. Not sure why, but I've always liked him.

I suppose I should post a little back story as well while I'm at it. I've had a problem with anger issues in the past (Ex-gf, long story short) and I for a while was punching brick walls, steel poles, metal lockers, and many other things that are better off left unpunched. I grew out of the habit (Punchers Anonymous) but my reputation for Smash-things rage continued. So far as to where some of my friends refer to me as "Kong" or use the term "Kong out" instead of freak out.

Not to mention that Donkey Kong was always hopelessly in love with unobtainable women, and who can't identify with that?

!S

Ads