You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Vice City, the Hitman games are good. Splinter Cell (the original & Pandora Tomorrow). Madden 05... Those are just some.
    Come Together.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6886-8046-5019-6808
    Final Fantasy X - My personal favorite game of all time. If you have a ps2, and are a fan of RPGs, get this game. An impressive game on all accounts, especially taking into consideration that it was made early on in the ps2's life...

Final Fantasy XII - Not as memorable as FFX, in my opinion, but features a unique battle system, a relatively non-linear experience, great production values, et cetera.

Kingdom Hearts 1+2 - A strange concept (Disney characters+Plus Final Fantasy Characters?) that ends up working wonderfully. Both are great, memorable games, but personally, I prefer KHII. They fixed the few issues from the first game (such as a faulty camera, et cetera), and in my opinion, the story is more profound.

Jak And Daxter - The first game. I didn't care as much for the later installments because of the shift in direction, but the first in the series is the first game I played on my ps2, and it's an enjoyable platformer all around.

Those are my personal favorites. If I think of any more, I'll be sure and let you know.
    Current Wii/Virtual Console Games
    Dragon Quest Swords, Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Wii Sports, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Street Fighter II, Dungeon Explorer

Ads