+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27
    kx5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4424-9954-3124-7796
    Guns are good here is why

people like you have been sheltered by people like me. people like you do not understand what the world is like. yes it is because of me and my friends who carry guns and stand on foreign soil to fight for your right to be ignorant. first the basics we are looking at other countries with their laws. this is America with American laws like the 2nd amendment. if you like the other country go there we donít need you here. I shoot guns for fun and work. on weekends I shoot with my friends. you do not understand why I would like to shot a gun I donít understand why you would like to have your hair styled. to each their own. you do not know why I would hunt. remember the animals you eat are killed by a butcher. the animals I hunt I prep and I eat. some of you people could walk into a scary house with the hair on your neck not moving you have no self preservation instincts. You say you would rather run or use a knife killing is killing with a knife or gun you still kill. Ban guns from legal gun owners and let me ask you who has guns left? We try to push our views and with political correctness the world is going down fast. Soon they will outlaw color T.V. because we could offend color blind people. Sounds dumb well it is not a far reach. You donít like guns so I should not have any. I am having a hard time trying to say what I think without having it sound bad but here we go lets use the scenario you mentioned. (just for argument sake I am not mad nor am I wanting to convey any threat to you) in a bad situation you would run away. I am in great shape and could catch you or with a gun I could shoot you at ranges of over Ĺ mile. So you can not get away. Lastly our country was founded with guns. Many of the wrongs righted by the civil war were because the winning team had guns and did not run away. If you have questions feel free to ask me. I carry a gun for a living.

Quick question
    Have you ever gone to a foreign country?
    If you like it better why did you not stay?
    Wii console number 4424 9954 3124 7796
    mario strikers FC 124676 291536
    GH3 FC 047370061678

Wii sports,, Smackdown vs Raw 08,, Big brain Academy,, WarioWare Smooth Moves,, Wii Play,, Rapala Fishing,, Rayman 1,, Rayman 2,, Super Mario Galaxy,, Super Paper Mario,, Mario Party 8,, Mario Strikers Charged,, Barbie Island Princess,, Guitar Hero III,, Tiger woods 07, cooking mama cook off, safari rescue.

kx5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4424-9954-3124-7796
    If you are looking for a toy look at the savage 93 series in .17HMR they are great little rifles with no recoil and are perfect for targets out to 230 yards. With the price of ammo the .17 is a great rifle and you can shoot the V-MAXX 17 grain polymer tipped bullet they practically explode upon reaching resistance like bone or other hard object and the .17 offers speed and consistency the .22LR fires at a whopping 1250FPSand the .17HRM fires at 2550FPS I use a horus optic on my savage and can hit eggs at 300 yards with trajectory adjustment.

I think we should turn this into a pro gun thread so go ahead and show off some of your guns
    Attached Images
    Wii console number 4424 9954 3124 7796
    mario strikers FC 124676 291536
    GH3 FC 047370061678

Wii sports,, Smackdown vs Raw 08,, Big brain Academy,, WarioWare Smooth Moves,, Wii Play,, Rapala Fishing,, Rayman 1,, Rayman 2,, Super Mario Galaxy,, Super Paper Mario,, Mario Party 8,, Mario Strikers Charged,, Barbie Island Princess,, Guitar Hero III,, Tiger woods 07, cooking mama cook off, safari rescue.

Ads