WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

i am law-maker

next law: cpt.mccloud to be a king (gets to choose his queen!)
    Either, you dress as a drag queen or Rach gets some spare time

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Meh i have to oblige my king

anyway

i stand by my verdict hanging should be lega becuase i heard about a guy who got beat up so bad he died by a bunch of deliquents. He was killed in front of his very own kids
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    To me i do believe there should be some death penalty everywhere. But to its use should be judged. For instance if someone has killed 1 man he should get the death penalty. But if he has killed many he should. But also in mind if he has killed many then him staying in jail all his life is prob a lot worse then him dying right then and there, with all the sh*t he will go through. So i believe it can go either way...
    I see what you mean, sadly over here those type of people get a cell to themselves with TVs and game consoles, not forgetting three meals a day. =/ But if that got changed then yeah it would be okay.

Here is the states, if u molest a little girl the guards shave ur eyebrows off so the rest of the inmates know why you are there and lets just say that even the fierce killers of the world dont stand for that crap.
    Woah that's interesting, I'm not sure if that happens over here. I've never heared of it happen. I know a prison warden, I'll have to ask him.

Oh and Jam, I'll be Queen McCLOUD XD (only if we live on a diet of McDonalds and take aways, and are very, very rich!)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii_BrEnDo2007
    Should hanging be legal in the uk?
    No. Killing someone is a terrible thing, and yet to punish a murderer we kill them? Doesn't that stink of hypocrisy? Plus there's always the possibility of a wrongful conviction (DNA evidence is not infallible).

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    nevver thought of the DNA thing great another reason to backtrack my ides

p.s how long should this topic continue?
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'd give it a day or two, I bet there's a lot of people who would have some good opinions on this, when it starts to die down start another.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Just kill him. Life should equal life.
    The only problem with the "eye for an eye" concept is that everyone ends up blind.

Personally, I feel that there shouldn't be a death penalty. Anyone who is capable of doing the kinds of things that would otherwise require the death sentence are obviously mentally unwell, and should be treated as such.

Oh, and I wish people would stop talking about the public sector and tax: we all pay into the tax pot, whenever we buy things, when we need clothes, when we have jobs. Everyone pays in, even illegal immigrants.

It would also help if there was a crime prevention centre, so that people who do have incidious thoughts can actually go somewhere where they won't be persecuted and get the psychological help they need, rather than being a ticking time bomb.

Besides, one cannot prove completely that one is a murderer/rapist etc... without at least a tiny bit of uncertainty, even if a court of law thinks it knows completely. Can we risk state murder based on less than 100% accuracy?

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Yep.
    Semper Fidelis.
    Spoiler Alert!

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985

^^ Thanks idjut

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Personally, I feel that there shouldn't be a death penalty. Anyone who is capable of doing the kinds of things that would otherwise require the death sentence are obviously mentally unwell, and should be treated as such.
    I feel the exact opposite, to me if u are capable to commit the crime u should be capable to accept it. Mentally challenge should have nothing to do with it. Please i hate when people bring that up, so many murders have gotten away with stuff just cuz the pleaded insane. Its bull crap. Unles u have a mental record your entire life then you should be judged for ur crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Besides, one cannot prove completely that one is a murderer/rapist etc... without at least a tiny bit of uncertainty, even if a court of law thinks it knows completely. Can we risk state murder based on less than 100% accuracy?
    Yes you can, you can prove anything. DNA is everywhere, hair, sperm, skin folics and prints...granted its not everything you see on the tv shows but its damn near close. My brother goes to school for forensic and the crap he shows me blows my mind on how people get caught.

Member #
    Friends
    I feel the exact opposite, to me if u are capable to commit the crime u should be capable to accept it. Mentally challenge should have nothing to do with it. Please i hate when people bring that up, so many murders have gotten away with stuff just cuz the pleaded insane. Its bull crap. Unles u have a mental record your entire life then you should be judged for ur crime.
    Your argument supposes that anyone is truly insane has to have been that way since childhood. I'll admit I'm no psychologist, but I'm fairly sure a person can become mentally disturbed later in life through various means.

Yes you can, you can prove anything. DNA is everywhere, hair, sperm, skin folics and prints...granted its not everything you see on the tv shows but its damn near close. My brother goes to school for forensic and the crap he shows me blows my mind on how people get caught.
    Like I said, DNA evidence is not infallible. Any good scientist can tell you no experiment or measurement can ever be 100% perfect, and if there's even the slightest hint of doubt, when someone's life is at stake it's better to err on the side of caution.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads