LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well I have both, and I would normally say xbox 360, but IMO the 360 has a letdown that I've never experienced with playstation. IT KEEPS BREAKING!!! I have a had a playstation 2 for over 6 and a half years now, and it hasn't broke, I still play tekken 5 on it. On the other hand, my 360 lasted 3 months and got the stupid "RROD" which made the 360 lose it's appeal, there are loads of people complaining about this on xboxlive.com, I see it on the forums everyday.

If it wasn't for that, I probably would have said xbox 360, although PS3 has free online as well.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Subarnu
    Well Since you aren't big on graphics try PS3, not only does it let you play PS3 games but PS2 games as well. If you are only looking for a big game selection then Playstation is the way to go.
    Not in the UK anymore - 40GB version had it taken out. I think I heard something a while back about other versions having it taken out too.

I would go for the 360, since there's more exclusives (due to the time it's been out). Especially with the zombie action (Dead Rising, soon to be Left 4 Dead, etc...).

I had this decision a couple of months back. I got the 360, mostly for the exclusive games that 360 had over PS3. Final Fantasy has been going down hill lately, and I'm not into Metal Gear. 360 seemed like a logical choice.

If you're looking at exclusive games for a decision, I suggest researching which ones you like the look of most.

Spoiler Alert!

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Not in the UK anymore - 40GB version had it taken out. I think I heard something a while back about other versions having it taken out too.

I would go for the 360, since there's more exclusives (due to the time it's been out). Especially with the zombie action (Dead Rising, soon to be Left 4 Dead, etc...).

I had this decision a couple of months back. I got the 360, mostly for the exclusive games that 360 had over PS3. Final Fantasy has been going down hill lately, and I'm not into Metal Gear. 360 seemed like a logical choice.

If you're looking at exclusive games for a decision, I suggest researching which ones you like the look of most.

Spoiler Alert!
    okay
    so
    is this the same squall that i once knew and argued?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    I recommend the 360. There loads of top notch games for it.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    okay
    so
    is this the same squall that i once knew and argued?
    Yes.

Though I maintain my stance on Halo, I have given in to numerous games (like Dead Rising, Devil May Cry 4, Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Lost Odessy and Perfect Dark Zero). I haven't had a decent play time on them because my other half (milliways) got Oblivion and had been playing it since I got the 360.

Yeah, student loan quickly running out. Lucky I get more next month!
    Last edited by Squall7; 03-15-2008 at 05:26 PM.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    It would depend on what type of games you're interested in I'd say.

There's other factors too, such as your price range, etc.

Member #
    Friends
    hummm well im getting a ps3 and with the xbox live u gotto pay something like 15 a month and pay loads to get xbox live, its much simpler if u get a ps3

(ps3 also looks nicer)

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Quote Originally Posted by adamdavid
    hummm well im getting a ps3 and with the xbox live u gotto pay something like £15 a month and pay loads to get xbox live, its much simpler if u get a ps3

(ps3 also looks nicer)
    You pay only £2.50 a month for xbox live if you get the 12 month deal, its around £3.00-£3.50 for the other deals.. and thats all you have to ever pay.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    2975-1046-6635-6662
    IMO id say ps3 because this is gonna be the year when they start getting "Good" games. but then again its all a matter of what games appeal to you more. Just do some research and make a decision.

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    one thing that sways it for me, is the fact that sony can't design a controller to save there life. from the original OS controller to the latest ps3 one, i've had cramp and RSI problems in my hands if i played for to long. where as with the xbox 360, the controller is a little chunkier which makes it easier to hold, and the right analog stick is lower than the left one and makes playing games such as FPS a lot easier.
    Mac Expert.

Ads