Slugs go sqish when you cant see them
A one minute kiss burns 26 calories
A duck cant walk without bobbing its head
There are more telephones in Washington DC than people
A goldfish attention span is 3 seconds
Slugs have 4 noses
Wii friend code -7776 3616 3352 5689 Nickname - Wiiboy93
PM me if you want to add me
Xbox Live Gamertag - ChEeSeYmOnKeY31
Thanks Wiired for the awesome sig
how the hell do they prove that a polar bear is left handed? ask him? LOL just curious. :POriginally Posted by wiicanchangetheworld
* The longest words in English without the normal vowels are rhythm and syzygy.
* In the US (where else? ) there is a town called Truth or Consequences, named after a game show.
* Costa Rica does not have an army.
* The dog in the Wizard of Oz film was paid $125 every week during filming, which is more than some of the actors got.
* Some astronomers had seen Uranus before its discovery in 1781, but they mistook it for a star.
I never add friend codes.
Originally Posted by AndThen?
actualy the echidna also lays eggs and the platypus and itself belong the the classifacation monotremeOriginally Posted by registerednerd
also, 99% of the time if you use a percentage in an argument, they will believe you
Thanks to Pepper for the sig
I am leader of the Super Metroid fanclub
Thats a myth completly not true It was even on mythbusters I thinkOriginally Posted by Wiiboy93
See I made it my own! RELIGION *whoosh* wow a 50 page thread bout how there beliefs are right and you are all wrong wow. Oh do want to be different rep! even if I don't help it seems to happen a lot here