Green cola... that stuff was disgusting
Did you know that all polar bears are left-handed?
Did you know that the first Coca-Cola was green?
Want to learn more cool,weird, and interesting facts?
I know this sounds like an advertisement, lol
Green cola... that stuff was disgusting
lol never heard of that
Wii friend code -7776 3616 3352 5689 Nickname - Wiiboy93
PM me if you want to add me
Xbox Live Gamertag - ChEeSeYmOnKeY31
Thanks Wiired for the awesome sig
I already knew first cola was green, but i like everything there...
FC: 4253 0727 5993
No Asking For Rep
These are the most interesting to me
· Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
· The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off.
· Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
· The inventor of the flushing toilet was Thomas Crapper.
· The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
· The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.
· Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
· Its impossible to smoke oneself to death with weed. You won\'t be able to retain enough motor control and consciousness to do so after such a large amount.
· The total combined weight of the worlds ant population is heavier than the weight of the human population.
· The average American consumes 1.2 pounds of spider eggs a year and eat 2.5 pounds of insect parts a year.
· There is a rare condition called Exploding Head Syndrome which you have probably never heard of.
· The largest living thing on the face of the Earth is a mushroom underground in Oregon, it measures three and a half miles in diameter.
· Honey is the only food that does not spoil. Honey found in the tombs of Egyptian pharaohs has been tasted by archaeologists and found edible.
· There was once a town in West Virginia called "6."
· Napoleon made his battle plans in a sandbox.
· Nondairy creamer is flammable.
· Naturalists use marshmallows to lure alligators out of swamps.
· The ampersand (&) was once a letter of the English alphabet.
· Coca-Cola was originally green.
· The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
· The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; '7' was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. 'UP' indicated the direction of the bubbles
· Because radio waves travel at 186,000 miles per second and sound waves saunter at 700 miles per hour, a broadcast voice can be heard sooner 13,000 miles away than it can be heard at the back of the room in which it originated
· Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know your there
· One million Americans, about 3,000 each day, take up smoking each year. Most of them are children.
· In 1933, Mickey Mouse, an animated cartoon character, received 800,000 fan letters.
· If you attempted to count to stars in a galaxy at a rate of one every second it would take around 3,000 years to count them all.
• A lion's roar can be heard from five miles away.
• Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating.
• Termites eat wood twice as fast when listening to heavy metal music.
•Dolphins don't automatically breath; they have to tell themselves to do it.
•If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.(Hardly seems worth it.)
• The flea can jump 350 times its body length. For a human, that would be equivalent to jumping the length of a football field.
•Butterflies taste with their feet.
•The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
coca cola is making the first drink that burns cals
How'd you find this out?
on the bbc news aprently they are making a green tea that burns cals so coca cola can enter the health food market that is thrivin
Heres some for music lovers
and fans of Urban/slipknot/modern pop
Moter head where gona be called Bastard but if they where called that thed of never been on tv so they named then selves after there first song