LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I will automatically judge whether I'll get on with you or not by your grammar. Sorry folks, but you need to figure out the impossible rules of applying their, they're and there, and yes, I am anal, thanks for that, Adam.

Another thing, I won't read your post if you have incorrect paragraphing, because my eyes are too lazy to process that crap, that means Tacos, I haven't read anything you have said, my eyes don't agree to torture.

My speech, however, is horrendous, how about that!
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Sorry folks, but you need to figure out the impossible rules of applying their, they're and there, and yes, I am anal
    Marry me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    Marry me.
    I never thought you'd ask!
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I never thought you'd ask!

We might have differing views on some specific things, and I might be ridiculously opinionated, but I'm not a bad person, honest. And I actually don't hate you.
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    I tend to judge on peoples grammar. now mine isn't the best because of my dyslexia but i give it a try. i throw in a few lol's and imo's here and there but I'm not perfect.

I think what it is down to today is the laziness of the younger generations. Look at your modern browsers, it's got inbuilt spelling checkers. sentence structure is something that everyone should know to a minimum. mine probably isn't perfect every time. But people should try more often. especially if your trying to make a point, it certainly helps convey your message.
    Mac Expert.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I will automatically judge whether I'll get on with you or not by your grammar. Sorry folks, but you need to figure out the impossible rules of applying their, they're and there, and yes, I am anal, thanks for that, Adam.

Another thing, I won't read your post if you have incorrect paragraphing, because my eyes are too lazy to process that crap, that means Tacos, I haven't read anything you have said, my eyes don't agree to torture.

Haha, you make me smile.

I believe that using proper grammar and sentence structure is not necessarily a must, but it really is considerate to the other people reading what you are saying. It just makes it a whole lot easier to read, as well as makes you appear more intelligent/competent.

I am somewhat like Emma when it comes to reading posts with terrible grammar. I will tend to skim through posts that are huge run-on sentences, or the lack of punctuation and capitalization. Though if your post is structured properly then I will read all of it.

There is one thing I have a major issue with, and that is spelling, I mean come on people. The site spell checks for you, and yet you still spell things wrong. That is the one thing that will make me ignore your posts.

WiiChat.com>Match.com TacosTacos's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends

1) No comma between that and Adam.

2) Period, not comma between crap and Tacos.

3) You need to relearn what constitutes a paragraph.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    The site spell checks for you, and yet you still spell things wrong.
    So does Firefox.

No excuses. No mercy. Viva le dictionnaire!

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556

We might have differing views on some specific things, and I might be ridiculously opinionated, but I'm not a bad person, honest. And I actually don't hate you.
    I actually really like you. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    I tend to judge on peoples grammar. now mine isn't the best because of my dyslexia but i give it a try. i throw in a few lol's and imo's here and there but I'm not perfect.
    Wow, I had absolutely no idea you were dyslexic. I like reading what you write.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueovalboy
    Haha, you make me smile.

I am somewhat like Emma when it comes to reading posts with terrible grammar. I will tend to skim through posts that are huge run-on sentences, or the lack of punctuation and capitalization. Though if your post is structured properly then I will read all of it.

There is one thing I have a major issue with, and that is spelling, I mean come on people. The site spell checks for you, and yet you still spell things wrong. That is the one thing that will make me ignore your posts.
    If you have a sentence that will make my eyes run a virtual marathon, there is no way in hell I am reading it.

I do notice Yankee grammar, but I just dismiss it and spit on their kind.

1) No comma between that and Adam.

2) Period not comma between crap and Tacos.

3) You need to relearn what constitutes a paragraph.
    Indeecated a pause in my ever so domeenant oienglish accent, deary.
    I love you, Adam.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    So does Firefox.

No excuses. No mercy. Viva le dictionnaire!
    Haha, I'm with you.

Ads