LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    As much as I like this idea, USA will never be able to ban guns before Canada does. We can only hope for the day that guns are not needed. For all of you who talk about the 2nd amendment, it is time for a change, stop listening to everything from centuries ago.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Hmmm, no.

"Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns."

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Obviously more guns means more lives lost. I'm tired of people spewing anti-liberal sentiments because the liberal public would like to see gun control. I'm actually a proponent of gun control, but I don't mind people having guns. I mind it being so easy to acquire them, and the extent to which they can be acquired. If someone feels the need to have one for protection, that is their right, but guns are so easy to obtain it creates massive problems. You can't ignore the amount of gun-crimes there are by people who probably and in many cases legally should not be in possession of a gun. I think that if this ban is the only way to handle these aformentioned "trigger happy idiots" then the people that do use guns responsibly will have to bite the bullet (pun intended)
    Last edited by Bowserizer; 01-26-2009 at 11:49 AM.

I Used To Be a King

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7 View Post
    That is complete and utter bullshit. If it is passed, I will immediately move out of this country. All I have to say is 2nd Amendment, and they are definitely trying to infringe upon it.

If you ever wonder why I have such a distaste for liberals, Exhibit A is in the above post.
    I love when conservatives threaten to move. Where in the bloody hell could a conservative American move that would satisfy them, assuming they'd like to stay in a first world nation?

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste View Post
    I love when conservatives threaten to move. Where in the bloody hell could a conservative American move that would satisfy them, assuming they'd like to stay in a first world nation?
    NOWHERE, which is why America needs to stay conservative like. Liberals can move to Canada, there's enough icy wasteland for all of them.

And I'm most likely going to end up going to England. :|

Quote Originally Posted by BRizer View Post
    Obviously more guns means more lives lost. I'm tired of people spewing anti-liberal sentiments because they would like to see gun control. I'm actually a proponent of gun control, but I don't mind people having guns. I mind it being so easy to acquire them, and the extent to which they can be acquired. If someone feels the need to have one for protection, that is their right, but guns are so easy to obtain it creates massive problems. You can't ignore the amount of gun-crimes there are by people who probably and in many cases legally should not be in possession of a gun. I think that if this ban is the only way to handle these afformentioned "trigger happy idiots" then the people that do use guns responsibly will have to bite the bullet (pun intended)
    You DO know almost all guns used in crimes are blackmarketed, yes?

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    NOWHERE, which is why America needs to stay conservative like. Liberals can move to Canada, there's enough icy wasteland for all of them.

Exactly, nowhere. So just shut up and love Nancy Pelosi. Nobody else would ever want you, anyway.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Exactly, nowhere. So just shut up and love Nancy Pelosi. Nobody else would ever want you, anyway.
    Best post ever.

I love all of those "I'm going to move if Obama gets elected" conservatives who are sitting here right now.

I Used To Be a King

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Well that was a bit harsh. :/

There's a few countries that would welcome the tax dollars, I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by BRizer View Post
    Best post ever.

I love all of those "I'm going to move if Obama gets elected" conservatives who are sitting here right now.
    Worst post ever.

Stating the same thing Celeste just said two posts again does not get you any points.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    Aw come on, you'll enjoy it in the UK with our ban on guns, lack of death penalty, and funding for stem cell research.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain View Post
    Aw come on, you'll enjoy it in the UK with our ban on guns, lack of death penalty, and funding for stem cell research.
    I can give up my guns, I can stand the lack of a death penalty, I'll kill all the embryos in the world, but I will moan every day about people getting breast implants and teeth whitenings on NHS.

Edit: And you didn't rant about the difference in England and Britain. xD

Ads