LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii View Post
    This sounds like the weird stuff I learned about in World Issues, mutilation of the genitals etc. where people pay for brides who are virgins or were made to be virgins.

    3.7 million though is tempting :P
    No one can be a proper geisha anymore.

  2. #42
    ミュージック Gikoku Harakami's Avatar
    Member #
    36386
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    どこかに日本でか。
    Posts
    1,180
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    What surprises me, is how she's not even "OMFG" gorgeous.

    I didn't think there were actually people out there who'd pay over $3 Million dollars for one night of sex, let alone $1,000 for your average hooker. ... Then again, there are those out there who eat their own feces.... so, yeah.

    Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

    --------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.


  3. #43
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikoku Harakami View Post
    What surprises me, is how she's not even "OMFG" gorgeous.

    I didn't think there were actually people out there who'd pay over $3 Million dollars for one night of sex, let alone $1,000 for your average hooker. ... Then again, there are those out there who eat their own feces.... so, yeah.
    Oh yeah, apparently there's a lot more people do out there. All I will say is horses and glass jars.

    Its like you said on MSN, its not like you can say "I paid 3 million to have intercourse with Angelina Jolie".
    Really its "I paid 3 million to have intercourse with some girl, I don't even know her name".

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  4. #44
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii View Post
    Oh yeah, apparently there's a lot more people do out there. All I will say is horses and glass jars.

    Its like you said on MSN, its not like you can say "I paid 3 million to have intercourse with Angelina Jolie".
    Really its "I paid 3 million to have intercourse with some girl, I don't even know her name".
    VIRGIN.

    You left out the part that makes it special.

    I'd laugh if she broke her hymen by falling down or something.

  5. #45
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    VIRGIN.

    You left out the part that makes it special.

    I'd laugh if she broke her hymen by falling down or something.
    True enough.

    Busta Hymen

    All this auctioning stuff is silly, I really only like the silly stuff (i.e. Scarlett Johansson's cleanex) if its for charity and besides someone will make a clone of her which is a win-win situation. Silly stuff for personal gain is just...silly?

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  6. #46
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii View Post
    True enough.

    Busta Hymen

    All this auctioning stuff is silly, I really only like the silly stuff (i.e. Scarlett Johansson's cleanex) if its for charity and besides someone will make a clone of her which is a win-win situation. Silly stuff for personal gain is just...silly?
    I've been told I'm wasting my money on Emma.

    It all depends what glasses you look through, I suppose.

  7. #47
    Super Mοderator Fox's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    13102
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Net Slum
    Posts
    4,892
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain View Post
    I can half that. Any ladies out there want to have sex with me, the starting price is 1.5 million.
    *slylook*

  8. #48
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    *slylook*
    Sorry, ladies only, Fox. I don't... bend that way.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts