Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    I'd rather spend the $10 on a pregnancy test after the first one.
    I'm sure everyone would, but there are people who think their periods are completely normal late.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    I'm sure everyone would, but there are people who think their periods are completely normal late.
    Not if they've been in the vicinity of a penis.

Member #
    Friends
    3549-0591-6488-6338
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    OKAYOKAYOKAY. She has every right if anyone rapes her to abort. That is an appalling situation, and I'm sure that most people would wish to abort. But, if she's having sex with someone in her family and is doing it WILLINGLY then incest shouldn't be a legitimate reason to abort. Rape most definitely is. She can use whatever excuse (if you want to call it that) she wanted, even that she isn't just prepared to have a baby. That is a good enough reason to abort in my eyes. However, to say it's just because it's incest is absurd when it's consenting. There's not enough research saying that there might be tiny problems with the kid because of this.

Well, um, yeah. I direct you to Squall's post, but stress can too. He actually knows how women work.

what about if the girl is a minor??
    its wrong for a parent to have sex with an underage child because they aren't ready to make those decisions.
    thank you for nice debate i like it :]

Member #
    Friends
    5313-4870-2774-2717
    This thread is giving me a headache.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by JonRyan View Post
    what about if the girl is a minor??
    its wrong for a parent to have sex with an underage child because they aren't ready to make those decisions.
    thank you for nice debate i like it :]
    I've already stated it's fine if they're of legal age. Otherwise, no.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7 View Post
    Contraversial subject..

...And here's my contraversial opinion. It's up to the mother. Throughout the term. The fetus is a part of the mother, and as such, is up to the mother what to do with it. If she chooses to abort, I say let her. Of course, the baby should at least be attempted to be saved (either through incubation etc... or through a willing surragacy) if the abortion does allow it to be, and should be put up for adoption or such.

As far as I'm concerned, the baby isn't an individual until it is seperated from the mother. Until that happens, the mother is in charge. After that happens... Well every individual deserves the best survival chances we can give it.

Of course, I also think that mothers should decide with the father, but obviously that isn't enforcable (and can be dubious in certain circumstances, but by no means is it the typical situation).

Your reasoning is flawed. For a start, if you're unhealthily thin, you don't always get periods. Secondly, condoms can break, the pill can be neutralised (anti-biotics do that, or through diahorrea). Thirdly, some people (especially obese) don't always know they're pregnant until it finally drops out (I know, kinda wierd but it does happen). Kinda implies that things would be working relatively usual. It is also possible to have bleeding whilst pregnant (although less blood will pass).

It's amazing a guy saying all this stuff isn't it?!
    Wait, so you would let her abort even after 24 weeks?

Also, it really isn't that amazing. You just happened to get the same random Wiki article that I did.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Wait, so you would let her abort even after 24 weeks?
    Yes. But that doesn't mean we have to let the fetus die if we can help it.

Also, it really isn't that amazing. You just happened to get the same random Wiki article that I did.
    Actually, I didn't use wikipedia. I didn't use anything. It's part of the random acquired information I've learnt from an outspoken girlfriend.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7 View Post
    Yes. But that doesn't mean we have to let the fetus die if we can help it.

Actually, I didn't use wikipedia. I didn't use anything. It's part of the random acquired information I've learnt from an outspoken girlfriend.
    Well, either way, you shouldn't further the idea that men don't know anything about women.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Well, either way, you shouldn't further the idea that men don't know anything about women.
    Lol. Though to be fair, I don't think many guys really know much about that side of life to be honest. It would be funny seeing their reactions to watching a birth live. Yes, they usually poop themselves. Along with other stuff like afterbirth.

Hope nobody is eating while reading this...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    I don't want to make anyone mad at me lol; in fact, I had this disscussion in College already. It should be up to the Female if she wants to get rid of the baby or not. I'm not against abortion and I'm not for it either, it should be the females decision. The media should stay out of other peoples lives. If a female was raped, then they should have a right. What if they find out that the baby will have a birth defect. I know someone who was going to have a baby but the doctor said to her that her baby was going to have twins joined at the head and couldn't be separated. She got an abortion. I don't blame her. Would you rather see a child suffer and get made fun of at school. I wouldn't. Its not a sin, it should be legal. Animals kill there babies all the time if they don't want it. We are no different than animals. How come when a dog doesn't want there young they eat the puppy, but when we get rid of the baby, its such a big deal? People kill other people in WAR for crying out loud and they get medals for it. No! but don't kill the baby, its murder

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Ads