LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 308
  1. #191
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by wiipsycho View Post
    I don't want to make anyone mad at me lol; in fact, I had this disscussion in College already. It should be up to the Female if she wants to get rid of the baby or not. I'm not against abortion and I'm not for it either, it should be the females decision. The media should stay out of other peoples lives. If a female was raped, then they should have a right. What if they find out that the baby will have a birth defect. I know someone who was going to have a baby but the doctor said to her that her baby was going to have twins joined at the head and couldn't be separated. She got an abortion. I don't blame her. Would you rather see a child suffer and get made fun of at school. I wouldn't. Its not a sin, it should be legal. Animals kill there babies all the time if they don't want it. We are no different than animals. How come when a dog doesn't want there young they eat the puppy, but when we get rid of the baby, its such a big deal? People kill other people in WAR for crying out loud and they get medals for it. No! but don't kill the baby, its murder
    The situations which you bring up only happen a fraction of the time. What about all those people who just didn't want it?

    And what about the father? He had a part in making the baby as well, why does it not matter at all after that?

    Finally, if we are all just animals, you wouldn't mind if I just came over to your house and murdered you because I felt like it?

    We are humans, we are civilized, stop trying to bring us back down.

  2. #192
    WiiChat Member wiipsycho's Avatar
    Member #
    55979
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    The situations which you bring up only happen a fraction of the time. What about all those people who just didn't want it?

    And what about the father? He had a part in making the baby as well, why does it not matter at all after that?

    Finally, if we are all just animals, you wouldn't mind if I just came over to your house and murdered you because I felt like it?

    We are humans, we are civilized, stop trying to bring us back down.
    we are animals who think we are civilized lol take a look around you. Look on the news. people are killing, raping, etc all the time. WE ARE ANIMALS! animals do it all the time. yea, we might be educated but that doesn't mean sh!@! If you wanted to murder me go ahead. It should be up to the father too, if he wants the baby then he should get it. but if he and she decides that they dont want the baby then they should have a right to get rid of the baby. what does it matter to you. If they just didn't want it, then let them get rid of the baby. Would you rather have a baby growing up to losers for parents? Answere that question. I rather see a baby die then get fu!@#$% abused by moron parents. You got to open your mind. Its not murder either. its okay to kill in war and kill people on death row, but dont let the parents get rid of the baby. Its a way of life get over it.

  3. #193
    Kryptonightingale Sixty's Avatar
    Member #
    55650
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    267
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Animals think this is okay, we have consciences.

    I'm not going to come around to your house, challenge you in combat and then eat you. I view that as kind of wrong.

    Plus, God states that we're better than mere animals.

  4. #194
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    Animals think this is okay, we have consciences.

    I'm not going to come around to your house, challenge you in combat and then eat you. I view that as kind of wrong.
    Oh, please. Humans have been killing each other for ages now. That, and not every single person shares the same view on death and murder. For some, it becomes an obsession. Also, there have been various known cannibalistic tribes.


    Plus, God states that we're better than mere animals.
    Not everyone here believes in God and or shares the same religious view as you. Some prefer to look at evolution as to the reason of our existence.
    Last edited by Syntax; 02-04-2009 at 12:32 PM.

  5. #195
    Kryptonightingale Sixty's Avatar
    Member #
    55650
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    267
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Uh, yes. I believe in evolution. We just shouldn't eradicate the laws saying murder is wrong just to resort to being like animals. It's barbaric.

  6. #196
    WiiChat Member wiipsycho's Avatar
    Member #
    55979
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax View Post
    Oh, please. Humans have been killing each other for ages now. That, and not every single person shares the same view on death and murder. For some, it becomes an obsession. Also, there have been various known cannibalistic tribes.




    Not everyone here believes in God and or shares the same religious view as you. Some prefer to look at evolution as to the reason of our existence.

    100% Right!

  7. #197
    WiiChat Member wiipsycho's Avatar
    Member #
    55979
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    Uh, yes. I believe in evolution. We just shouldn't eradicate the laws saying murder is wrong just to resort to being like animals. It's barbaric.
    The only thing keeping this world together is Education and Laws, hell that doesn't even help half the time. Priests rapping boys, governments lying to all of us, religion bullsh!@ messing with our minds, etc. Oh yea we are civilized alright.

  8. #198
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    Uh, yes. I believe in evolution. We just shouldn't eradicate the laws saying murder is wrong just to resort to being like animals. It's barbaric.
    I never said anything about eradicating the laws to make murder a legal and acceptable practice. All I'm saying is that humans have been killing themselves for ages.

  9. #199
    WiiChat Member wiipsycho's Avatar
    Member #
    55979
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    43
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax View Post
    I never said anything about eradicating the laws to make murder a legal and acceptable practice. All I'm saying is that humans have been killing themselves for ages.
    yea, i know. I'm agreeing with you about humans killing each other for ages. I'm not saying make murder legal either.

  10. #200
    Kryptonightingale Sixty's Avatar
    Member #
    55650
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    267
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yess, I know this. I support abortion and believe religion shouldn't affect a decision to abort.

    If we took away laws, then yes, we'd all die horrible deaths.

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

abortion at 9 weeks

,
abortion embryo
,
abortion wii
,

baby

,

baby wallpapers

,
chewy abortion
,
i'm for abortion
,
wii abortion
Click on a term to search for related topics.