K, I'm gonna come up with some more worthwhile counterpoints.
On your reasons for abortion:
Basically if you let the baby live chances are it will have a shitty life.Reasons Women Choose Abortion (U.S.)
* Wants to postpone childbearing: 25.5%
* Wants no (more) children: 7.9%Would you want to be an unwanted child?
* Cannot afford a baby: 21.3% If they cannot afford the baby, then they really shouldn't be having a baby. Babies have to eat and all that jazz.
* Having a child will disrupt education or job: 10.8%Which would lead to them not being able to afford the baby.
* Has relationship problem or partner does not want pregnancy: 14.1%Once again, I'd hate to be an unwanted baby
* Too young; parent(s) or other(s) object to pregnancy: 12.2%People too young generally can't raise children that well, and it would usually lead into financial trouble
* Risk to maternal health: 2.8%You could risk killing someone who is already alive or someone who is potentially going to live. I would choose the person who is alive.
* Risk to fetal health: 3.3%No reason to bring a baby to live only so it can experience pain
* Other: 2.1%