LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    On Wednesday my high school had a competition between the freshman,sophmore,junior,& senior cheerleaders.The freshman got this kid and threw him about 9-10 feet up high and he landed on part of his head and on his back and on the floor.I didn't see but people told me that he suffered a concusion.He had to go to the hospital.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Ummm lets see...
    High school football, dislocated my shoulder 4 times in 1 season. That is honestly the most painful thing i have EVER experienced. My entire right side of my body just shut down, my right leg wouldnt walk or anything..lol.
    Ive broken fingers but honestly dislocating my shoulder IMO was a lot worse.

Dal
    Member #
    Friends
    8085-7630-2439-1842
    It was probably when I was about ten in gym, where I tried to do a flip and it just failed. Even then, I only bruised my back a lot. I've never broken anything.
    I've no broken anything, either. The only time I needed to go to the hospital, was when I had an asthma attack.

But... if asthma attacks don't count.... Then.... I don't know what my worst injusry was. Maybe.. nah...

^Thanks Monsteroids^

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    I haven't gotten injured bad enough so that I couldn't stand up right after it or anything(cept calf cramps but that doesn't count).

Well my worst would probably either have to be when I fell backwards down a bunch of stairs when I was a little kid, or when my friend accidentally punted my face as hard as he could, or when I was going down a hill on my bike at like 40mph and hit a gravel path and flew off it.

None of them actually caused any serious injury to me though.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Friends
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I haven't gotten injured bad enough so that I couldn't stand up right after it or anything(cept calf cramps but that doesn't count).

Well my worst would probably either have to be when I fell backwards down a bunch of stairs when I was a little kid, or when my friend accidentally punted my face as hard as he could, or when I was going down a hill on my bike at like 40mph and hit a gravel path and flew off it.

None of them actually caused any serious injury to me though.
    Yeah!It sucks when you can't stop when going downhill.

Member #
    Friends
    car ran a stop sign and i t-boned it on my motorcycle.

broke
    L. tibia, fibula in two places
    destroyed my L (left) knee
    fractured femur in two places.
    broke both wrists, hands
    L forearm in two places
    extensive nerve damage in my left arm/hand
    fractured my back @ vertebraes T4,T5, T6.
    broke my entire face from upper jaw to under my eyebrows and around almost to my ears.
    lacerated spleen
    collapsed lung,
    displaced my eyes.
    im blind in my left eye, lost sense of smell, partial use of my left hand, knee recontructed and i have chronic pain in my arm, hand, elbow and face.

i think thats about it.

do i win now?
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    My two friends from school, ShyestGuy (my brother) and I were practice fencing in one of my friends' backyard using metal poles (It was stupid, I know, this was middle school). I smacked one of them so hard it broke in half, and my friend threw both of them at me like javelins. I deflected the first one, but the second one dug into my wrist and half-scooped out the flesh (I could see a little bone). I went to the hospital and got stitches, but a tendon was partially severed and now I can't feel half of my hand (still functions fine, though). I came out pretty lucky, all things considered. If that pole-javelin had hit me a little lower, I probably would have died.

looking for ACCF friends mizzouHHR's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3373-5004-6401-6057
    I was about 10 and had a bicycle with a big "banana" seat. I was laying on my back with my feet on the handlebars showing off in front of the cute nieghboor girl. Well laying on my back I didn't see the parked car and hit it going pretty fast. I knocked out both front teeth, had to have stiches inside my jaw and bit my tounge more than half way across. I was on a liquid diet for quite a while and had stiches in my tounge to put it back together. Not a fun time in my life.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I completely smashed up my elbow about 2 years ago and it was in about 7 different pieces and i got 2 pins put in it.
    The doctor didnt put them in right and they popped open under my skin and my elbow just fell apart again.
    He replaced them but they are still out of place and whenever i straighten my elbow it nips the inside of my skin .

The moral of the story is, don't climb stairs when intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Not including my childhood, the worst would be in seventh grade when I landed with my knee directly to the floor and it caused a blood sac in my knee to burst. They have names, I just can't remember. Anyway, you have these things at like all your major joints (knee, elbow, hip) and so apparently if you break enough of them (through direct force to the spot) in one spot you can begin to permanently lose mobility of that joint. It hurt like a bitch and I couldn't really move my knee for a week. I was out for a couple months.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Ads