LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    My sister rammed my cousin into a backhoe with a go kart.
    His legs were literally pinned between the two. At the shin. Which one broke completely by the way.

My friend was shaving his chest and shaved one of his nipples off.

My uncle fell 3 stories while building a house and landed straight on his feet. Breaking bones in both feet and crushing his ankles.

And when he was a kid he fell out of a tree and landed on his but sitting "indian style" where his arms landed on his legs, breaking both arms.

Also when my dad and my uncles were kids my dad and his twin brother played a nasty trick on my uncle Johnny, their older brother. They filled a 2 liter Coca-Cola bottle with sand and tied a rope around it. They then climbed a tree and waited for Johnny. He came zooming by on his bicycle. They threw down the Coke bottle just before Johnny reached the tree. His face went right into it. I imagine that feeling like someone just threw a brick and hit you in the face.
    Well he was out cold and they thought they killed him so they ran back home and Johnny came back within a few hours.

I get told all the time how mean my dad and uncle were back in the day.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    As long as we're doing family members -

Great Grandfather (on my Dad's side) was torn apart by shrapnel from a bomb.

Great Grandfather Leo (on my Mum's side) tortured, and had a lung removed by the Nazis - AND he escaped, and lived to 71. Lord knows how he managed that.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Hah.

My great grandad was hit by a train. He worked on the lines, he wasn't an idiot. Apparently it wasn't necessary for people to have good hearing then, and he simply just didn't hear it. It was worse knowing that he didn't die instantly. Nobody knows anything about him, my nan was two.

His brothers, now, were in the Navy, as a lot of my family were. The two of them went to New Zealand for something, one of them stayed and fell in love with a girl, which results in my Kiwi family. His brother went back as he was supposed to, and was bombed.

There's gotta be more disgusting deaths, but they all happen to males.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    When my uncle was little and he used to live in Mexico he and my dad and my grandpa went to this guy's house and they were really bored so my uncle saw a tractor and got on it.He turned it on and it started going and one guy was next to a wall and he was getting squished up until someone turned it off.My dad said that that guy's GUTTS were coming out but he survived.And then my uncle ran away for a couple of hours so he wouldn't get hit.My grandma says that it is true.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Ads