LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4217-7433-9490-6011

What is the worst injury that has happen to you?

Well the worst that has happen to me is when I was about 9 or 10 years old I went to my family reunion at a big park.The park had hills and a river for people who like the outdoors.So I walked up the hill and it was pretty steep.When I walked down nothing happen.So around my 4th time up the hill I was walking down and I tripped and that made me start running.I couldn't stop running and I was about half way down.When I saw the end of the hill I decided to jump.I blanked out and remember getting up and my family all shocked.I didn't even cried and had to go to the hospital and get stitches.I haven't gotten injured much though.What's your story?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    When I was younger I was feeding ducks at the locks in Lindsay. There was a big railing where you could lean over and throw bread. Well me being so little, leaning wasn't a good call and I fell forward, landed on my back and was knocked out. I managed to avoid two random tall sharp poles but my mom picked me up which wasn't a good move. Luckily nothing serious happened though.

Just come cuts on my back and that's it. Fall was close to 8 feet though. She scared the $#*t out of my cousin who was there with us, she kept yelling for 911 etc. and he ended up going home later. He just sat on his couch apparently wide eyed and wouldn't say anything.

Other than that nothing too serious, broke my ankle once playing soccer.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    5313-4870-2774-2717
    In second grade, I was on the rope climb in gym. I got to the top, but my hands were burning so I accidentally let go. I fell right on my elbow with my arm all banged up and completely dislocated it (my arm was literally hanging there off the socket. I had to hold it with my arm to keep it in place.) Took like half a year to heal. Not a great story.

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    I was riding my ATV at an ATV/dirtbike park going off a dirt ramp. Well i was circling around to have another go when my dad pulls out in front of me on his ATV. I decided to jerk to the right as I'm going about 15-20 MPH which caused the ATV to roll. Now this isn't a small ATV. Its a Suzuki King Quad 750. Its a lot of vehicle. I try to jump away but my butt slams into the ground and then my head whiplashes onto the ground. My helmet cracks and my tailbone breaks. My foot gets caught somewhere on the quad and if it kept rolling my leg would have snapped to the right. I get a concussion and broken tailbone. To make matters worse we were a good 3 miles into the park so I had to ride on my ATV over bumps and crap back to our car when I have a broken tailbone. Wasn't too fun.

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025 View Post
    I was riding my ATV at an ATV/dirtbike park going off a dirt ramp. Well i was circling around to have another go when my dad pulls out in front of me on his ATV. I decided to jerk to the right as I'm going about 15-20 MPH which caused the ATV to roll. Now this isn't a small ATV. Its a Suzuki King Quad 750. Its a lot of vehicle. I try to jump away but my butt slams into the ground and then my head whiplashes onto the ground. My helmet cracks and my tailbone breaks. My foot gets caught somewhere on the quad and if it kept rolling my leg would have snapped to the right. I get a concussion and broken tailbone. To make matters worse we were a good 3 miles into the park so I had to ride on my ATV over bumps and crap back to our car when I have a broken tailbone. Wasn't too fun.
    Well, you win.

I've had a concussion (a friend tackled me) and I've had my jaw broken (surgery). The last one is not much of an injury I suppose.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    A cut.

I got nothing...

JP Photobook Expert Liger_zero9999's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    age ~7-10 :Broken right collar bone

Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories

Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 Complete

Japan 2012 -> 2070: job hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Nori-chan
    i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    ow, that has to hurt. What happened?

I got nothing...

JP Photobook Expert Liger_zero9999's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    mind you that was a good 11 years ago. but from what i can remember i tripped over something... NFI what it was. considering i write right handed.. it was quite amusing trying to read my left handed writing

Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories

Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 Complete

Japan 2012 -> 2070: job hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Nori-chan
    i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It was probably when I was about ten in gym, where I tried to do a flip and it just failed. Even then, I only bruised my back a lot. I've never broken anything.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads