Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikoku Harakami View Post
    .. do you believe that to be the case for majority of where video games are sold?
    Not sure if I understand the question but... whenever I go into EB games I do see less girls, I've actually only seen 1 or 2 that wasn't a mom in all my times going there.

I think you're taking some of my posts too literally; I'm not saying as a fact that girl gamers are 1 in a million or anything. Just from my experience I have seen much less girl gamers then guy gamers. Whether that is because the girls talk less or are just playing different games, I don't know.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I want to get Live just to see if I'm harassed more for my gender or my sickeningly English accent.

But anyway, girl gamers are far less common. If I'm amongst a class then girls will only join in with a mention of "my brother has..." or if it's Pokemon related. Saying that though, I don't know many gamers here in general. All the girls that I know who do play games are pretty sucky too, and the ones I find online. Men are much more common.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    Not sure if I understand the question but... whenever I go into EB games I do see less girls, I've actually only seen 1 or 2 that wasn't a mom in all my times going there.

I think you're taking some of my posts too literally; I'm not saying as a fact that girl gamers are 1 in a million or anything. Just from my experience I have seen much less girl gamers then guy gamers. Whether that is because the girls talk less or are just playing different games, I don't know.
    Alright, the question was me wondering if you thought girl gamers were rare everywhere, but that's good enough. I'm not saying I don't think girl gamers are less common, cause I've also seen more male gamers than females. But I really don't believe female gamers are 'very rare' overall, more so less common in some areas and more common in other areas (in my point of view).

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

--------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Ads