LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I'd say you're right Skippy if it wasn't for the fact that I JUST layed down. It always takes forever for me to sleep (I've suffered a bit of insomnia ever since I was a kid). Also it wasn't the only thing to happen to me in that house. And since I've moved I haven't had anything paranormal or at least creepy happen to me.

There was also the time (a week or 2 before what happened to me) my parents had someone to come and bless our house. She walked through the house and told my parents that everything felt fine. Then she went in my room and said, "Whoa,... this is where they've been hiding."

Of coarse I'm sceptical on that.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    She?

Well there's your problem!

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    ? :/

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    What? Are misogynistic jokes not funny anymore?

Then again, I don't believe in being able to bless something to prevent such occurrences, only being able to remove them once they're there.

The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn't Exist
    Also, a lot of this crap on TV and such are complete hoaxes, still.

Member #
    Friends
    to the OP.

headless horseman myths have been told for centuries all over the world.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain View Post
    Erm... I'm fairly certain sleep paralysis only occurs when you're awake. The body slightly paralyses the muscles when you fall asleep to stop you acting out your dreams, but sometimes you can wake up without that effect wearing off, leaving you unable to move. People often hallucinate demons or aliens because the brain is still in "dream mode".
    Yeah, this would explain all those people who claim to have been abducted by aliens, that come in through the window (floating) with bright lights... then Operation Anal Probe begins on the mother ship.

I've only had sleep paralysis once, I woke up after a dream but i couldn't move my body and weird crap that normally happens in my dreams started happening right before my eyes. Eventually I fell back asleep, and then woke up later all normal.

As for ghosts, the only things I've seen is odd figures in the dark.. but that's just my brain making up crap trying to figure out what it is.

Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I used to always see a guy in my corner when i sometimes woke up at about 3 in the morning.
    Hed usually be drinking something.
    Not sure if they were dreams or not though as I distinctively remember that whenever I did wake up at this time, I automatically would keep my head under the covers so I wouldnt get scared.
    I used to get it about twice a month or so.

He was always dressed in this fashion

It seriously scared me whenever I saw it.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    My sister's boyfriend says that he woke up to three shadows on his wall, in the shape of what we commonly think of as a demon, and they were dancing and laughing hysterically. Within seconds after him sitting up, they disappeared into his hallway, went downstairs, and left the house (he chased them). Later on that day, his neighbor told him how she saw that he had run out of his house early in the morning and asked if he had seen 'the shadows'. Eerily enough, quite a few of the people who have lived in that neighborhood have all seen this same thing. The icing on the cake being that the entire neighborhood was built on top of a cemetery.

Pretty spooky.

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    4217-7433-9490-6011
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    What? Are misogynistic jokes not funny anymore?

Then again, I don't believe in being able to bless something to prevent such occurrences, only being able to remove them once they're there.

Also, a lot of this crap on TV and such are complete hoaxes, still.
    Untrue. My old babysitter told me that when she was little she used to live in this house and had a sister who liked a boy from across a street. The boys mom didn't approved of her son liking my babysitter's sister so she supposely cursed the house and ever since that happen there were multiple paranormal occurences. Supposely the lady from across the street placed graveyard soil around the house and that is what cursed it. She told me that the doors in the house would lock themselves, they would hear a dog barking in the kitchen, and a whole bunch of other stuff, and they ended up bringing a priest to bless the house multiple times. That is what she told me.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Generalsma View Post
    Untrue. My old babysitter told me that when she was little she used to live in this house and had a sister who liked a boy from across a street. The boys mom didn't approved of her son liking my babysitter's sister so she supposely cursed the house and ever since that happen there were multiple paranormal occurences. Supposely the lady from across the street placed graveyard soil around the house and that is what cursed it. She told me that the doors in the house would lock themselves, they would hear a dog barking in the kitchen, and a whole bunch of other stuff, and they ended up bringing a priest to bless the house multiple times. That is what she told me.
    Keyword: Told

Gikoku ハラカミ

Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.

Ads