Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    I still can't get over someone that I haven't seen in 4 years. Every relationship I have never lasts long or goes well. It's like I'm not satisfied with any other girl. Now she's pregnant, and I'd still take her.

I don't know why it's like this. We never went out. We were best friends. REALLY close friends. Now she wont even talk to me. I guess I just hate the fact that I never saw that she wanted to be more than friends till it was to late. When I realized it she was going to move away.
    oh wow, that sucks. I can sympathize because I've felt the same for someone I haven't seen in more than 6 years, the difference is she's not pregnant.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by anax4aero View Post
    oh wow, that sucks. I can sympathize because I've felt the same for someone I haven't seen in more than 6 years, the difference is she's not pregnant.
    i know what you guys're talking about, BUT there will come a point where you realize that you need to change your thinking.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Um...
    I have had a crush on my male History teacher...
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    i know what you guys're talking about, BUT there will come a point where you realize that you need to change your thinking.
    haha, that point has come and gone several times. But in the end it always goes back to that one person. It's unavoidable almost. In my personal opinion, there are some things in your past you have to deal with before you can get over them, so at least in my case I won't be able to really get over it until I have seen her again and confronted the issue, even if I don't end up with her.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm gay.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ...I pull scary faces at young children, when their parents aren't looking.

I suppose it's kind of harsh.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    3041-8420-1576-4112
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Hero View Post
    I'm gay.
    For the sake of keeping on topic, I am too I guess. LETS HAVE SECKS
    My Face------------------------------------>

Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Add my PSN for some good shit~iDorkfish

Member #
    Friends
    1345-6587-5984-5125
    I once killed an entire village of shrimp people.

Wait... that's called dinner.

Okay back to the point... confessions.

There's always girls who like me and I always just disregard them and pretend like I don't notice anything. Girls always say guys are clueless, but I see it as being kind. I feel bad for them, but still don't want to date them. It gets worse when they say they love me (which I find idiotic). This throws me off because I lost all hope that love was anything more than an idiotic concept created by people who wished that the world could actually hold something so beautiful. Yet love is only a chemical emotion, a need to feel connected with someone, someway, no matter how trying it may be. True love can't exist for there to be true love there would have to be a way for people to truly feel. Mankind is devoid of true emotions, for how can one feel perfection when one is imperfect?

Wow... I just ranted. Oh well, it's a confession booth :P.

Overall point: I give girls/women false hope because I'm too much of a coward, or kind, to tell them the truth. Life is a lie, so why bother trying to live the truth.

Okay, I'm good with my faults for another... week, or so, so this helped out.

Member of The CKingz.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Well good for you that you don't infect an innocent person with that nonsense.

Member #
    Friends
    8032-7757-7806-0907
    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I once killed an entire village of shrimp people.

Wait... that's called dinner.

Okay back to the point... confessions.

There's always girls who like me and I always just disregard them and pretend like I don't notice anything. Girls always say guys are clueless, but I see it as being kind. I feel bad for them, but still don't want to date them. It gets worse when they say they love me (which I find idiotic). This throws me off because I lost all hope that love was anything more than an idiotic concept created by people who wished that the world could actually hold something so beautiful. Yet love is only a chemical emotion, a need to feel connected with someone, someway, no matter how trying it may be. True love can't exist for there to be true love there would have to be a way for people to truly feel. Mankind is devoid of true emotions, for how can one feel perfection when one is imperfect?

Wow... I just ranted. Oh well, it's a confession booth :P.

Overall point: I give girls/women false hope because I'm too much of a coward, or kind, to tell them the truth. Life is a lie, so why bother trying to live the truth.

Okay, I'm good with my faults for another... week, or so, so this helped out.
    Love is real. You feel love on a daily basis towards your parents, your relatives, your friends, etc. They are all different types of love, so how could you say it does not exist when you display it every day? The love for a woman will come in time, don't force yourself or question why you do not like the people who like you back. Chances are, the girl you will love will eventually find you.

As for my confession: I am lying to my girlfriend. She is falling in love with me but I know that we are not meant to be. Her falling in love will be bad since she has not been with that many guys; therefore, breaking her heart. So the question is: Leave her before her emotions become so deep that she loves me or Stay with her and eventually stomp all over her heart?
    The privilege of absurdity; to which no living creature is subject, but man only.

Words are the counters of wise men, and the money of fools.

-Thomas Hobbes

Don't touch my Monkey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Ads