Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    standing up alongside your friend is the right thing to do in this situation. think if you were the one short, would you want your 'friends' to not bail you out?.

sounds like the lady was a tool. tips are a BONUS!
    Exactly bro.. I wanted to have his back, absolutely all the way 110% and that's exactly what I did.. Now however, I think I dealt with just a -little- too much considering they didn't back me up once and I kept getting hammered.
    Wusses or not, they're definitely my bros.

The girl was such an evil, disrespectful ditz dude.. I mean she was so unbelievably screwed up.. It was like, she made -herself- over the top nervous, because of the situation that -she- created. So she was scared, and the more scared she got - the more pissed the "starrers" or workers standing around us got.. so they seemed to get closer and closer to me with they're dumb ass mad bandwagon faces.. I had to stand right there because of the transaction - and I was literally right next to her because I had my wallet out and the counter was facing the door..
    She made such an uncomfortable mess for not only me, but her god damn self.

What a stupid ass bimbo - and like I said the more intensely nervous she got, the more people got pissed off at us 3
    CURRENT GAMES
    Target Terror + Medal of Honor 2: Heroes + Super Mario Galaxy ~
    Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition + Mario Kart Wii + Red Steel + Counter Force ~
    Monster 4x4 World Circuit + Battle Rage + Obscure The Aftermath + Manhunt 2 ~

( PM to add me on any Wi-Fi games )

looking for ACCF friends mizzouHHR's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3373-5004-6401-6057
    standing up alongside your friend is the right thing to do in this situation. think if you were the one short, would you want your 'friends' to not bail you out?.

sounds like the lady was a tool. tips are a BONUS!
    I was going to stay out of this, but I have to respond. Tips are not a bonus, they are a part of their salary. Waitresses. in most cases, make less than minimum wage and depend on tips as a part of their pay. The only time a tip shouldn't be left is if the service wasn't up to par. Also, many places will not allow you to share your food with another when that person is not ordering. If you only have $2, McDonalds would have been a better choice. That said, the reaction of the restaurant was way over the top, and it should have not escalated to that point. It's not good business to treat customers the way you were treated.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzouHHR View Post
    I was going to stay out of this, but I have to respond. Tips are not a bonus, they are a part of their salary. Waitresses. in most cases, make less than minimum wage and depend on tips as a part of their pay. The only time a tip shouldn't be left is if the service wasn't up to par. Also, many places will not allow you to share your food with another when that person is not ordering. If you only have $2, McDonalds would have been a better choice.
    Absolutely man - and I will absolutely not be dining with those 2 again, without definite assurance that they're not going to put us in a similar situation..

Well he started off with 5 - this is what he tells me in the car anyway..
    But I only found out at the climax, that part of what he was gonna pay with, was a $5 prepaid card he pulled out of a damn Cereal box - that had like $2.79 left on it.. He had 2 singles, and a bunch of change.
    What he ordered was $4.79 + Tax.. He would of only had exact change if everything went perfectly - I.E. if they even accepted that type of thing..

He messed us up bad, and he actually showed the least amount of emotion.
    He's kind of lanky and he gets scared easily. After the entire incident that night, my other friend ( the one who didn't get absolutely anything ) and I we're the only one's trying to talk it over.. While they guy who really messed us up ( by ordering something he shouldn't have ) was busying texting the story to everyone he could.. We think he thought it was funny, especially after I went in, took all that heat and paid the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mizzouHHR View Post
    That said, the reaction of the restaurant was way over the top, and it should have not escalated to that point. It's not good business to treat customers the way you were treated.
    I definitely agree. We thought about asking the authorities or a legal team.
    CURRENT GAMES

Member #
    Friends
    I was going to stay out of this, but I have to respond. Tips are not a bonus, they are a part of their salary. Waitresses. in most cases, make less than minimum wage and depend on tips as a part of their pay. The only time a tip shouldn't be left is if the service wasn't up to par.
    thanks for supporting my statement.

also, its the NA mindset that has caused bonises to be accepted as standard, instead of a BONUS

He messed us up bad, and he actually showed the least amount of emotion.
    people do that when heavily embarrassed.
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    its the NA mindset that has caused bonises to be accepted as standard, instead of a BONUS
    Damn it exactly.. Did she really deserve any kind of bonus, once her true colors came out?
    You don't think I regretted giving her 20%?
    She didn't deserve shit dude..

Did I mention that we actually started off with an entirely different waitress?
    The one that eventually became our nightmare - was outside SLACKING off, so someone else had to come over to us real quick.. and that person, was soooo much more intelligent and nicer..

Here's the thing ok - my friends messed up.. but I had an additional $20 right there ready to go when the shit hit the fan for my friend..
    I could of solved the whole damn thing, at the table, if I had one opportunity before she started acting unprofessional and through a fit.

EDIT: It should really be a bonus.. Honestly if they're getting hired based on looks and not skill, that's not our fault - AND it doesn't give her the right to do what she did.. Absolutely not.
    Someone like that doesn't get any kind of bonus
    You wanna act like that but expect extra? Are you kidding me? Go work some else.. and if you can't
    Don't give three costumers the shittiest night ever.. That's unethical trash.
    Last edited by NorAxeR; 03-26-2009 at 10:40 AM.
    CURRENT GAMES

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    You were expecting more out of a Hooters girl?

looking for ACCF friends mizzouHHR's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3373-5004-6401-6057
    thanks for supporting my statement.
    Sorry, I misunderstood your point in your original post. Should have read it a bit more carefully.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Hooters is great, maybe not in the states but in teh Canada we don't have problems like that.

Sure the food sucks, but they aren't as insane here as they are there.

If I was in your situation, I'm not sure what I would have done. Probably something to that creepy guy haha.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads