LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen? View Post
    Actually, most gay people will tell you that they've always been gay. I believe that when you're born, you don't have a sexuality. You grow up, you're either gay, straight, or bi.
    Well, people usually grow up crushing on the opposite sex. I don't know what changes their mind, but I believe it's their choice to be gay. Some people say that one wouldn't just be gay intentionally because they would be mocked and stuff, but if you wanted to do something, wouldn't you just do it? You wouldn't care what people thought about you. If I wanted to live in a cardboard box, I would do it without caring about what people thought of me.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Bi here, I dunno. I just think lots of people are hot(It's rather distracting)... I don't really know how to change that. I'm not that explicit about in real life. I'm quite explicitly bi when it comes to art of any sort. I really don't think I have a good grasp on gender, I sometimes sex people my own way... That sounds wrong. It's more based on different things for me... I can't explain it.

I don't really know how you can curb your sexuality, but anyone who can explain please do!! I don't know that it would work for me though hahas!!

Also, my imagination is just too good for my own good... Very distracting.
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 04-03-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Hero View Post
    I don't know what changes their mind, but I believe it's their choice to be gay.
    That's incredibly stupid. It's clear that you've had very little contact with any gay people, so don't just assert your uninformed assumptions.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Sure. Prisoners can switch pretty easily.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    Sure. Prisoners can switch pretty easily.
    Haaaaaaah... Although to be quite honest, you have me questioning your taste here.

Ah well, it's the internet!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I don't know about choosing to be gay or not, but I think it's just due to a strong preference to the same sex. I'm sure you can sway to the other sex or something. Like, if you were just raised with your parents and some other random girl you weren't related to, they can teach you to like her, you wouldn't know any different. Mommy and daddy make a happy couple, so that's how it "should" be. People are just following trends with parents. I don't know, might just be to the same sex company. People can react to this different ways. :/

Say if you met someone you liked online and you fell in love with them, but it turned out after months they were lying about their gender. You would think that you don't have any feelings for them at all because of your orientation?

Member #
    Landan, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
    I'm gonna say no for a simple reason:

In today's world, why the hell would you choose to be gay?
    I was about to propose that answer myself. Being in a discriminated, stereotyped and singled out minority group shouldn't really be on the top of anyone's agenda.

You're still gay, you just act straight.
    Another intelligent comment. Had it not been for the likes of AndThen? and Chewy, I might have to start using insults.

Simon Cowell, what a dick.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    Say if you met someone you liked online and you fell in love with them, but it turned out after months they were lying about their gender. You would think that you don't have any feelings for them at all because of your orientation?
    Anyone I've talked to has said that all feelings would be null and void if this happened. Maybe you're different. I like to think that's a good thing, that love is bigger than gender.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Anyone I've talked to has said that all feelings would be null and void if this happened. Maybe you're different. I like to think that's a good thing, that love is bigger than gender.
    Not exactly. I kind of have to contradict myself here. I had this conversation with my sister and she said we should all be bisexual, but not pansexual. I think biological sex has something to do with it. I've never actually asked a bisexual person why they just aren't pansexual though. So now I'm confusing myself, maybe you can force yourself to be pansexual, but I see that as a tiiiny possibility.

Member #
    Friends
    That's incredibly stupid. It's clear that you've had very little contact with any gay people, so don't just assert your uninformed assumptions.
    Nah, I have 3 gay friends. You just don't agree with me because I don't agree with you. It's okay though.

Quote Originally Posted by navarre
    Had it not been for the likes of AndThen? and Chewy, I might have to start using insults.
    Who cares?

Ads