LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I don't agree with you because you're wrong. Who would choose to be gay? Why would someone choose to make life harder for themselves?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    It is their choice, young'un. If someone wants to do something, they are going to do it. Are you gay? Didn't think so. Your opinion is not fact. In fact, every gay person I've come into contact with has had crushes on the opposite sex until around their teenage years.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Hero View Post
    It is their choice, young'un. If someone wants to do something, they are going to do it. Are you gay? Didn't think so. Your opinion is not fact. In fact, every gay person I've come into contact with has had crushes on the opposite sex until around their teenage years.
    Don't claim you know me. I am, in fact, gay. I've had girlfriends, too. Doesn't mean I was straight.

Look- every gay person I know, at least at one point in their life, has WANTED to be straight. BUT THEY'RE NOT. See it's not that they want to "do" something which is so unobtainable. Don't think homosexual is a verb, now. It's an adjective, as is BEING something rather than DOING something. Because anyone can have sex with anyone, it's really not that hard.

I'd love to be taller, but wanting to be taller just isn't going to get me there!

Why do you think there was such an outrage from the gay community when Sarah Palin described homosexuality as a "lifestyle choice"?

Member #
    Landan, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Hero View Post
    In fact, every gay person I've come into contact with has had crushes on the opposite sex until around their teenage years.
    That's true (or at least is for my former best friend), but that's solely because children are too young to understand sexuality. Once they're mature enough to figure out their indentity, ie at puberty, then they can start realising their sexuality.

Simon Cowell, what a dick.

Member #
    Friends
    4591-4572-2355-2946
    It all depends on how your brought up and your own beliefs on being gay, influence from other people can also make you change your sexuality. I know as being in a girls school and sixth-form had a larger number of gay students then average schools and allowed one of my friends to realize she was bi which wouldn't have happened in a different situation as people at the school where very open with their sexuality. Also it is possible to appreciate others of your gender without being gay it just what humans do, comparing themselves to others.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen? View Post
    Because anyone can have sex with anyone, it's really not that hard.
    If there not attracted to them it wont be to hard

Why do people worry about what other people do to each other in the area they chose to have sex in?

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    can a pathological liar change his path? can a compulsive gambler change his habits?
    Wii Games: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Heatseeker, Excite Truck, Wii Play, NHL 2k9, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Strikers Charged, Shaun White Snowboarding, The Bigs, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Ghost Squad, Call of Duty: World at War, Wii Sports Resort, Punch-out!

VC: Wave Race 64

Homebrew Channel

Member #
    Friends
    4482-2919-0549-8845
    Quote Originally Posted by rukus View Post
    can a pathological liar change his path?
    Maybe in some cases, but they'd have to have something to sort of shock them into changing their morals.

can a compulsive gambler change his habits?
    Sure, it's easy to just not gamble. But will they suddenly not like gambling? Don't think so.

Psychological trauma could make someone truly change their sexuality, but that's pretty much it.
    You want to sit down but you sold your chair.
    So you just stand there.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RizGiz

Member #
    Friends
    0710-2343-2773-8881
    Personally I believe that it's somewhat pre-set in our minds when we are born, however I know someone who is gay and had two female parents. Could have been a coincidence, but they also could have been effected when they were younger.

As for sexuality changing when adults, I'm not really sure. Maybe some already have a same sex preference but see it socially acceptable to date the opposite sex.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but Im just not close enough to get the job done.
    - George Carlin

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen? View Post
    Don't claim you know me. I am, in fact, gay. I've had girlfriends, too. Doesn't mean I was straight.

Look- every gay person I know, at least at one point in their life, has WANTED to be straight. BUT THEY'RE NOT. See it's not that they want to "do" something which is so unobtainable. Don't think homosexual is a verb, now. It's an adjective, as is BEING something rather than DOING something. Because anyone can have sex with anyone, it's really not that hard.

I'd love to be taller, but wanting to be taller just isn't going to get me there!

Why do you think there was such an outrage from the gay community when Sarah Palin described homosexuality as a "lifestyle choice"?
    Well, okay. I respect your opinion. I still think it goes deeper than that.

Ads