LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member ARav989's Avatar
    Member #
    8001
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Joisey 0_o
    Posts
    1,204
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    I just started lifting about a month or two ago for my sport and now I can't get enough of it. Lmao at this point I'm not even exercising for the sport. Right now it's all about pushing myself to the limit for a better me. I dunno..the way I look at it is: Lifting weights just doesn't make you stronger physically, but it makes you stronger mentally because it teaches you determination and how to push yourself past pain.

    That's just my opinion though.


    "We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

  2. #12
    mnehh CrocoLylee's Avatar
    Member #
    55644
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland.
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I do Shoto Khan karate on Wednesday nights and teach a class on Saturday mornings.
    I play basketball on Thursdays after school.
    I train for rugby on Tuesdays and play games on Sundays.
    I play 7-a-side football on Fridays after school.

    Quite a lot to be honest.

    Used to do Jiu Jitsu on Wednesday nights but I found Shoto Khan more demanding and fun .
    I try to go to the gym in place of these if its the end of a season or anything too.
    Last edited by CrocoLylee; 05-17-2009 at 05:42 PM.


  3. #13
    WiiChat Member ARav989's Avatar
    Member #
    8001
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Joisey 0_o
    Posts
    1,204
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    yeah that's a really good schedule. All I try to do is go to my school's weight room after last period everyday. If I don't then I just do some exercising at home.


    "We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

  4. #14
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Hellz yea. I exercise constantly, pushing my limits as much as I can every time. I also practice Shotokahn, cant get enough of it. I am also in boxing classes, leader of the pack. Im not sure if anyone else is doing this, but im gonna go ahead and start since it fits the thread. Here are my stats.

    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 284 pounds
    Physique: Muscular
    Body Fat Percentage: 7%
    Nickname: My friends call me minivan because of my enormous size
    Bench Press Max: 350 pounds
    Deadlift Max: 750 pounds
    Squat Max: 810 pounds
    Dumbell Curling Max: 110 pounds
    Lateral Pulldown Max: 320 pounds
    Maximum Number of Consecutive Chin-Ups: 12
    Maximum Number of Consecutive Sit-Ups: 168
    Maximum Number of Consecutive Push-Ups: 89
    Maximum Punching Power With Gloves: 1450 pounds per square inch
    Average Punching: I break my knuckles on every punch without gloves

    And thats about it. Tell me if I missed anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  5. #15
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    And thats about it. Tell me if I missed anything.
    The size of your wang?

  6. #16
    40lb box of rape ROB64's Avatar
    Member #
    40281
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,759
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    Quote Originally Posted by the storm View Post
    height: 6'0"
    weight: 284 pounds
    body fat percentage: 7%
    what the f#ck?



    Oh yeah, if you want to find your true max in dumbell curling, do 10 curls in 10 minutes. xD

  7. #17
    Legendary Super Saiyan The Storm's Avatar
    Member #
    54492
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,337
    Friends
    38
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T View Post
    The size of your wang?
    Lolz.

    what the f#ck?
    What do you mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post


    EVERY TIME ALTARIA IS MENTIONED YOU SHOW UP WTF IS THIS BULLSHITragetext

  8. #18
    O'Doyle Rules lbu8's Avatar
    Member #
    34911
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    151
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T View Post
    The size of your wang?
    Now theres a thread just waiting to be made.

  9. #19
    40lb box of rape ROB64's Avatar
    Member #
    40281
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,759
    Friends
    46
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    What do you mean?
    I mean, what the ****, that's big!
    Quote Originally Posted by lbu8 View Post
    Now theres a thread just waiting to be made.
    Do it!

  10. #20
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,288
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by The Storm View Post
    Hellz yea. I exercise constantly, pushing my limits as much as I can every time. I also practice Shotokahn, cant get enough of it. I am also in boxing classes, leader of the pack. Im not sure if anyone else is doing this, but im gonna go ahead and start since it fits the thread. Here are my stats.

    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 284 pounds
    Physique: Muscular
    Body Fat Percentage: 7%
    Nickname: My friends call me minivan because of my enormous size
    Bench Press Max: 350 pounds
    Deadlift Max: 750 pounds
    Squat Max: 810 pounds
    Dumbell Curling Max: 110 pounds
    Lateral Pulldown Max: 320 pounds
    Maximum Number of Consecutive Chin-Ups: 12
    Maximum Number of Consecutive Sit-Ups: 168
    Maximum Number of Consecutive Push-Ups: 89
    Maximum Punching Power With Gloves: 1450 pounds per square inch
    Average Punching: I break my knuckles on every punch without gloves

    And thats about it. Tell me if I missed anything.
    Pics or it isn't true =/


    Actually that's believable. Considering back in school when I played football I benched 335, Dead lifted 745, and Squatted 835.


    Sure wish I kept it up after school.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

bruce lee back muscles
,

bruce lee muscles

Click on a term to search for related topics.