LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 267

Thread: Sex

  1. #241
    WiiChat Member Ouenben's Avatar
    Member #
    58987
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T View Post
    I very much doubt Sovi will be 'in his place' after that. But anyway, it was random as fuck. I haven't seen anything that random since earlier today.
    Probably not, he seems like an arrogant tool anyway but I'm at least going to point out that he's not one to tell someone about not liking 'nerdy' stuff and being on the computer alot when it seems he's much worse off than the poor kid he was trying to act 'cool' in front of in the first place.

    Unless he just changed the tagline himself he's apparently banned.

  2. #242
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Or just loosen up a bit and laugh.

  3. #243
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ^That and.....

    nice try.

    but you're right. the majority of my posts come from a time when i did indeed have no life. i stayed indoors all days and then one day my computer broke AND xbox broke. during the month of waiting for repairs i made an array of new friends and lost my virginity. from this point on i obtained a 'life' and now i frequent partys, have a **** buddy and a nice group of friends who always want to hang out.

    SO... i can speak from experience, which is why i give such advice.

    (though i never liked naruto)

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  4. #244
    WiiChat Member Ouenben's Avatar
    Member #
    58987
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    12
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto View Post
    ^That and.....

    nice try.

    but you're right. the majority of my posts come from a time when i did indeed have no life. i stayed indoors all days and then one day my computer broke AND xbox broke. during the month of waiting for repairs i made an array of new friends and lost my virginity. from this point on i obtained a 'life' and now i frequent partys, have a **** buddy and a nice group of friends who always want to hang out.

    SO... i can speak from experience, which is why i give such advice.

    (though i never liked naruto)
    I don't like Naruto either DBZ is better Still there's nothing wrong with being a virgin at early pre-18 ages, everyone is 'ready' at different times.

    If twilighthero was 30-40 then maybe I'd be more inclined to agree with you but as far as I can tell he's still young, younger than you and I.
    Last edited by Ouenben; 06-17-2009 at 08:06 AM.

  5. #245
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouenben View Post
    I don't like Naruto either DBZ is better Still there's nothing wrong with being a virgin at early pre-18 ages, everyone is 'ready' at different times.

    If twilighthero was 30-40 then maybe I'd be more inclined to agree with you
    Well, I wasn't simply demanding him to do so. He asked how to and I gave him the answer.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  6. #246
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Sovi. You've softened up.

  7. #247
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Sovi. You've softened up.
    Trolling WiiChat isn't as fun when half of the people in discussions now agree with you. Still, I get my thrills elsewhere.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  8. #248
    Proud Protestant navarre's Avatar
    Member #
    48373
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Landan, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Posts
    452
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto View Post
    Trolling WiiChat isn't as fun when half of the people in discussions now agree with you. Still, I get my thrills elsewhere.
    Oh. I see. *Wink, wink*

    Simon Cowell, what a dick.

  9. #249
    ミュージック Gikoku Harakami's Avatar
    Member #
    36386
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    どこかに日本でか。
    Posts
    1,180
    Friends
    29
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Mm.. **** buddies, I almost forgot the first time i had one... mmm, the things we did. Hm, the things we didn't do, I should definitely save that for later.

    Gikoku ハラカミ
    --------------------------

    --------------------------
    Don't think. Feel...
    It's like a finger pointing to the moon.
    Don't concentrate on the finger or you'll miss all that heavenly glory.
    ~Bruce Lee, Wing Chun.


  10. #250
    ṀŧěřĐ Ŧĥĕ Řvřĕ Ḃĺđ Battousai's Avatar
    Member #
    43335
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    DeathCage New York
    Posts
    307
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5292-8413-5491-5395
    <--- id have Sex with this Car
    Wii Code 5292-8413-5491-5395


    Spoiler Alert!


    Best Video Ever \/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KANI2dpXLw

    The Master Of Rick Rolling

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

sex

Click on a term to search for related topics.