LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Favourite Music

  1. #1
    WiiChat Member -Boz- [UK]'s Avatar
    Member #
    60234
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    102
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Favourite Music

    What's your favourite kind of music?

    Personally, I'm into quite a lot but mainly:

    UK Grime
    Bassline
    4X4
    Dubstep
    DRUM N BASS! XD (KENNY KEN IS AMAZING!!!)

    But I do like some older music
    I moved over to ********** - Goodbye WiiChat
    www.**********.com

    Set -Boz- [UK] as your referrer :P

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    mnehh CrocoLylee's Avatar
    Member #
    55644
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland.
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Metal
    Rock
    Blues
    Pop
    Grunge
    Hip hop
    Jazz
    Techno
    House
    Dubstep
    Country

  4. #3
    Controversial. DRMARIO's Avatar
    Member #
    40
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,885
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I have such an eclectic taste, it'd be painful to list all genres. I'd put my zune banner thing up here, but I have absolutely no idea how.

    I'll give anythign a chance, as long as it's not rap, hip hop, or dance. I prefer my music to be music.

    Enoch was right.


  5. #4
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^ Define music.

    Well, you don't have to because I can't really be arsed going into it. I'm sure someone else will though.

  6. #5
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO View Post
    I'll give anythign a chance, as long as it's not rap, hip hop, or dance.
    Okay that's fair enough, everyones entitled to their tastes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    I prefer my music to be music.
    ..sorry you've lost me.

  7. #6
    Controversial. DRMARIO's Avatar
    Member #
    40
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,885
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Hip hop/Dance - to me, is incredibly fast talking, with some horrible beat in the background. For heavens sake, I could do it, given the time and money.

    And dance is just..well, lets put it this way. Cascada. Forgive me if that isn't classed as 'dance', but Christ, it's awful.

    Music, to me, needs to be tasteful. Mean something. Sound..pleasant. Be made by people who are actually passionate about it - and I think you'll find that a majority of 'artists' nowadays are just infactuated by the fame, the money, and the fans that come with it. It makes me sick.

    Enoch was right.


  8. #7
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Well for Hip-hop, it's all about the lyrics.
    It's either a) something meaningful or b) egotistical

    Meaningful being something like this:

    There's smoke in my iris, but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids
    So I'm ready now (What you ready for?) I'm ready for life in this city
    And my wings have grown almost enough to lift me

    clever line, no? underrated poetry.

    And egotistical, which is also good in it's own right are more one liners like:

    I'm just tryna stack more funds.
    baby i'm a god i should walk around with nuns.
    but i walk around with guns.
    use your head or you'll walk around with none.

    which is just for the lawls.

    'Dance' is more appreciated if you enjoy going to clubs really. Listening to Ministry of Sound always gets me pumped for anything, or the narcissistic hippedyhawp ^

    What's your favourite song of all time out of interest, Jackles?

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member -Boz- [UK]'s Avatar
    Member #
    60234
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    102
    Friends
    11
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I'm sorry, but I really can't stand Rock music, but everyone's entitled to their own opinions
    I moved over to ********** - Goodbye WiiChat
    www.**********.com

    Set -Boz- [UK] as your referrer :P

  10. #9
    Controversial. DRMARIO's Avatar
    Member #
    40
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,885
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by King Wiired View Post
    Well for Hip-hop, it's all about the lyrics.
    It's either a) something meaningful or b) egotistical

    Meaningful being something like this:

    There's smoke in my iris, but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids
    So I'm ready now (What you ready for?) I'm ready for life in this city
    And my wings have grown almost enough to lift me

    clever line, no? underrated poetry.

    And egotistical, which is also good in it's own right are more one liners like:

    I'm just tryna stack more funds.
    baby i'm a god i should walk around with nuns.
    but i walk around with guns.
    use your head or you'll walk around with none.

    which is just for the lawls.

    'Dance' is more appreciated if you enjoy going to clubs really. Listening to Ministry of Sound always gets me pumped for anything, or the narcissistic hippedyhawp ^

    What's your favourite song of all time out of interest, Jackles?
    I'm afraid I don't agree with you about hip hop...
    It's all down to opinion, isn't it?

    And I don't have a favourite. There's so much that I love.

    Enoch was right.


  11. #10
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO View Post
    I'm afraid I don't agree with you about hip hop...
    It's all down to opinion, isn't it?

    And I don't have a favourite. There's so much that I love.
    This is true, it is opinion.

    However, 'For heavens sake, I could do it, given the time and money.'

    I don't agree with

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts