LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 238
  1. #211
    Drug Addicts Unite Kiwi's Avatar
    Member #
    1717
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    In your mother.
    Posts
    1,126
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    maaaannnnnn, you guys are too worried about this. i can remember back when i stopped coming here as frequently, when half the users in the lounge left for that other wii forum... maybe a year ago? not sure. either way, you all were on the same subject about how wiichat is doomed because i0n is hardly ever here, and all this other random stuff that i don't care enough about...

    idk... maybe this is a crazy idea, but why dont you all just move on? this forum will not exist if it keeps on going on the same path as it is right now, so why not make the most of it? i pop in here a couple of times every month, and its still the same boring shit threads as the last time. makes me wonder why i still have this place bookmarked.

    the main point im trying to make though, is nobody really wants to hear about this stuff... and im SURE no new member wants to join a forum and talk with people as depressing as you guys. so, idk.. take what i said how you want to, but i think its pretty honest on the current state of this place...

  2. #212
    I dared to google google. BirdMasterLv100's Avatar
    Member #
    49170
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chocolate Rain,NY
    Posts
    956
    Friends
    112
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8637-2588-3697-8235
    Quote Originally Posted by MCL View Post

    Im so depressed......


    Wiichat isn't dead

    Leader of [The Enders] Let me know if you want to join & i'll probably let you
    Thanks to h2ojames93 for this amazing sig


  3. #213
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    *chokes up tears and slowly reaches for his gun, knowing the fate will be final*








    Well, time to put this girl down.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  4. #214
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto View Post
    *chokes up tears and slowly reaches for his gun, knowing the fate will be final*








    Well, time to put this girl down.
    Are you quoting Wiichat or something?


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  5. #215
    Dont read this. DG~X's Avatar
    Member #
    61802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Earth.
    Posts
    1,311
    Friends
    161
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1923-6615-4080-7852
    WiiChat isnt dyin


    why would u even say such a thing

  6. #216
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigikart3 View Post
    WiiChat isnt dyin


    why would u even say such a thing
    Apparently someone was high or bored when they made this thread.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  7. #217
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigikart3 View Post
    WiiChat isnt dyin
    Why? Simply because you say it isn't?

    why would u even say such a thing
    Did you read this thread at all? It's been explained several times over.

    There's no admin. Period. He abandoned the site back in Feb. Please explain how a site with no one to run it isn't going to "die", considering all the evidence that's been brought up to the contrary (please read this thread in its entirety).

    WiiChat is a boat set adrift where the captain has abandoned ship. Sure, it's been just floating along for a few months now, but most of the crew and passengers have recognized the situation and taken a lifeboat to another ship, and eventually the S.S. WiiChat is going to either run-aground, sink, or rot away. There's no one at the helm and the door to the helm is welded shut. There's no one to steer, no one to patch leaks, and no one to refill the gas tank.

    Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. Even 1000 users here wanting it otherwise isn't going to change the raw cruel facts above. 1000 users crying "WiiChat isn't dead!" won't pay the bills, update the news page, ban spammers' IPs or create new subboards. There is no admin and all but one mod left, and that mod can hardly do anything here because the admin didn't give the mods hardly any power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  8. #218
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^LuigiKart3 this is the guy who tells everyone that WiiChat is dying. He's worst than a Jehovas Witness DX


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  9. #219
    Got lifeboat? sremick's Avatar
    Member #
    27061
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    1,130
    Friends
    25
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    ^LuigiKart3 this is the guy who tells everyone that WiiChat is dying. He's worst than a Jehovas Witness DX
    What part of what I said is incorrect?

    http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/60962-...ml#post1041475
    http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/60962-...ml#post1041480
    http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/60962-...ml#post1041520
    http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/60962-...ml#post1042797

    Just curious. Please tell us when i0n is coming back, or anything he's done on the site since Feb, since you apparently know otherwise.

    Those are the facts. If someone can prove them wrong, please enlighten us. Otherwise it's the ugly truth, and calling me names doesn't really change that.

    Instead of using gradeschool playground debating methods, just explain to us how a site can survive with no admin and no one to run things. Show us your evidence that contradicts the facts above.

    Oh, and for what it's worth: I didn't start this thread, and it went on for many pages before I posted anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

  10. #220
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Just stop Sremick.
    Nobody gives a shit that WiiChat may be dying.
    All you do is bitch about ion not being here.
    I stopped reading your posts when you got repetitive.
    You telling us that WiiChat is dying is like saying that Santa Claus is not real. You may get sad but nobody cares later on.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

sremick wiichat

,

we were happy then, because we were poor

,

wiichat boethiah

Click on a term to search for related topics.