Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Racism

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    South Park makes too much fun of Jews. Have you seen the Passion Of The Christ episode? They copy Hitler and the Nazi.

I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.

My AllisBrawl profile

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Labour have a voluntary repatriation scheme?
    Yes, but it's meant for failed asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who decide to cooperate with the authorities in being sent home, and for asylum seekers who wish to return home if they feel they would no longer be in danger in their own country. The BNP's idea is basically to pay non-white legitimate immigrants and their descendants- including those born here- to leave.

And, well, if BNP came into power - I'd stay in the country. Otherwise, I'm off.
    Funny how you're so against immigration, but you're fine with emigrating to another country.

Also, I do realise those claims are ridiculous. However, no doubt will our country become further poisoned by 'political correctness' (though that doesn't directly link to a multi cultural society), and the constant fear of 'being racist' or 'offending foreigners'. For god's sake, what ever happened to 'When in Rome, do what the Romans do.' !?
    I agree political correctness can get over the top sometimes, but why are you so worried about offending foreigners? Just don't act like a dick towards them and you should do fine. Don't worry about mentioning Christmas or something similar which often gets in the tabloids, I've never met anyone who had a problem with Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    South Park makes too much fun of Jews. Have you seen the Passion Of The Christ episode? They copy Hitler and the Nazi.
    That episode wasn't making fun of Jews, it was making fun of people who hate Jews and that films supposedly anti-semitic message (I've never seen it, so I can't say if that's the case or not). Admittedly they do sometimes play up the Jewish stereotypes in some episodes, but that's because one of the creators is Jewish.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I love Family Guy and South Park <3

I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.

My AllisBrawl profile

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    And, well, if BNP came into power - I'd stay in the country. Otherwise, I'm off.
    Have to say, I'm pretty surprised. If the BNP came into power, I will be one of those leaving, because quite frankly, they're bad for the human race in general. The more I hear about them, the more I dislike them. For example, holocaust denying, having to do military service to have a vote, their hate for homosexuals, their denial that a woman can be raped, etc...

Also, I do realise those claims are ridiculous. However, no doubt will our country become further poisoned by 'political correctness' (though that doesn't directly link to a multi cultural society)
    The people who hate political correctness, generally misplace the blame on non-British people. Most of the 'politically correct' things that have been put forward, was not presented by the people it's thought to be protecting. Take "winter festival" for example, it was designed to be religiously neutral, but the amount of Jewish people and Islamic people that opposed it, simply because it's quite ridiculous is astronomical. So if you're sick of 'political correctness', you should blame idiot politicians (of whichever level) for trying to implement things people in general don't want (which is not new by any means).

, and the constant fear of 'being racist' or 'offending foreigners'. For god's sake, what ever happened to 'When in Rome, do what the Romans do.' !?
    I don't think it's a case of fearing 'being racist', it's wanting to be seen as racially neutral. I don't want to offend anyone, but the way I would do that is by treating everyone equally, whether it be elderly, non-British, female, disabled, etc...

In the end, if Nick Griffin got into power, the world would be much more of impoverished, on every level possible.
    Last edited by Squall7; 07-16-2009 at 05:32 PM.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain View Post
    Yes, but it's meant for failed asylum seekers and illegal immigrants who decide to cooperate with the authorities in being sent home, and for asylum seekers who wish to return home if they feel they would no longer be in danger in their own country. The BNP's idea is basically to pay non-white legitimate immigrants and their descendants- including those born here- to leave.

Funny how you're so against immigration, but you're fine with emigrating to another country.

I agree political correctness can get over the top sometimes, but why are you so worried about offending foreigners? Just don't act like a dick towards them and you should do fine. Don't worry about mentioning Christmas or something similar which often gets in the tabloids, I've never met anyone who had a problem with Christmas.

That episode wasn't making fun of Jews, it was making fun of people who hate Jews and that films supposedly anti-semitic message (I've never seen it, so I can't say if that's the case or not). Admittedly they do sometimes play up the Jewish stereotypes in some episodes, but that's because one of the creators is Jewish.
    If people are coming into our country and, pretty much, destroying it - then I've got reason enough to leave. Yes, I'd be fine with myself emigrating, simply because of the ridiculous amount of immigration. Fire with fire, shame really.

However, in the case I do emigrate, I'd easily fit into American culture.

I have met people offended by christmas.

And once again, where's the problem if it's voluntary repatriation.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    In my experience, the French are incredibly rude. And in one case, a bit pervy (though that's quite a radical generalisation xD).

They didn't queue, they push past you, and they're hardly pleasant in speaking to you (granted, I don't really speak French - god awful language).

You sure do know a lot about the French from one stop-over visit. Very observant indeed.

Member #
    Friends
    If people are coming into our country and, pretty much, destroying it - then I've got reason enough to leave. Yes, I'd be fine with myself emigrating, simply because of the ridiculous amount of immigration. Fire with fire, shame really.

However, in the case I do emigrate, I'd easily fit into American culture.
    America was built on immigration! They have even more "multi-racism" (as you call it) than here.

I have met people offended by christmas.
    Well they're being ridiculous. Don't think they speak on behalf of their entire minority. It's unfortunate that shops and offices overreact by banning Christmas decorations and such, but that's down to our absurd compensation culture where a person can get thousands on a completely frivolous claim.

Do you honestly not detect the slightest bit of racism in what is essentially paying non-whites to go away? Even those that have spent their whole lives here and are basically as British as you or I? To quote Griffin himself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Griffin
    "Without the White race, nothing matters. [Other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create ‘Black Britons’, while we affirm that non-Whites have no place here at all and will not rest until every last one has left our land."
    Please don't tell me you honestly think that isn't racist.

@ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Landan, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

They may not be here to stay if the BNP ever get in charge. They want to encourage "voluntary repatriation" for non-white legal immigrants and their descendants (who were born in Britain), and would regard those who stay as "guests" rather than citizens. Quite frankly, if the BNP ever get into power I'll be leaving this country as well.
    So would I. Getting a plane ticket to Africa or the Caribbean every time I'd want to get laid would be expensive and unpractical.

Well they're being ridiculous. Don't think they speak on behalf of their entire minority. It's unfortunate that shops and offices overreact by banning Christmas decorations and such, but that's down to our absurd compensation culture where a person can get thousands on a completely frivolous claim.
    I know someone's who's a Hindu; he not only doesn't mind Christmas, he celebrates it, which, I have to say, quite shocked me. But the bottom line is, most people of other faiths (and certainly atheists) other than Christianity have no problem with Christmas. Snow, presents and Dr Who, what's not to like?

I think the whole idea of it being voluntary kind of misses the point of the BNP.

Well I have seen it, and, despite the cringing scenes where Jesus is being whipped (the whip gets stuck in the flesh one time and the man has to pull it out) and the clever idea of shooting the whole thing in Aramaic and Greek, it's just the usual Catholic mythology trash. It's not overtly anti semitic, but it does, as a Christian, make you wish Gibson was raised a Protestant instead of a Catholic.

Simon Cowell, what a dick.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by navarre View Post
    So would I. Getting a plane ticket to Africa or the Caribbean every time I'd want to get laid would be expensive and unpractical.

I know someone's who's a Hindu; he not only doesn't mind Christmas, he celebrates it, which, I have to say, quite shocked me. But the bottom line is, most people of other faiths (and certainly atheists) other than Christianity have no problem with Christmas. Snow, presents and Dr Who, what's not to like?
    It never snows at Christmas!

But yeah, I'm an atheist and I have nothing against Christmas (or any religious holidays).

I think the whole idea of it being voluntary kind of misses the point of the BNP.
    To be mroe precise, they say they want to "encourage" them to leave.

Well I have seen it, and, despite the cringing scenes where Jesus is being whipped (the whip gets stuck in the flesh one time and the man has to pull it out) and the clever idea of shooting the whole thing in Aramaic and Greek, it's just the usual Catholic mythology trash. It's not overtly anti semitic, but it does, as a Christian, make you wish Gibson was raised a Protestant instead of a Catholic.
    I'm not quite sure how being a Catholic makes a difference?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    No it doesn't. That's their policy. The BNP's policy. It's not missing the 'point of the BNP' as it is indeed their policy.

Not to mention the great deal of money you'd have to pay them.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen? View Post
    You sure do know a lot about the French from one stop-over visit. Very observant indeed.
    Why do you think I said 'From my experience'. My point still stands. Nice try.

I visited various places, however, and their behaviour was constant. I do understand, however, that the French tend not to do things like we do.
    I know this from, what, three people I know of, that lived in France. Whether or not it's 'their way' - it's rude.

Do you honestly not detect the slightest bit of racism in what is essentially paying non-whites to go away?
    Even those that have spent their whole lives here and are basically as British as you or I?
    No, I don't. You see, the whole point *was* to try and keep Britain inhabited solely by those indigenous. However, Nick Griffin stated recently that this is obviously
    not feasible, and so, they're focusing on voluntary repatriation. They make money available to those who *want* to leave. Whether these people leave because they want
    to, or because they want to - it's down to them.

America was built on immigration! They have even more "multi-racism" (as you call it) than here.
    I understand that. That's why I don't
    have an issue with immigration there. I simply don't want my own country turned into 'America 2'.

Well they're being ridiculous. Don't think they speak on behalf of their entire minority. It's unfortunate that shops and offices overreact by banning Christmas decorations
    and such, but that's down to our absurd compensation culture where a person can get thousands on a completely frivolous claim.
    Don't get me wrong, I understand that. But if this minority of minorities were to have udnerstood they need to embrace our own culture to begin with, then we wouldn't have
    this problem. If we allow more and more people into the country, without even setting down some ground rules (like banning the burka, and the necessity of embracing our own
    culture), then the problem will be greater, and slowly those of us indigenous britons will be the minority - or in fact, eventually cease to exist (I'm talking long-term here).

EDIT:

On a different note, I can't keep replying to multiple people. I need food and that took too long D=.
    Last edited by DRMARIO; 07-17-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Enoch was right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Ads