Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by akubokawii View Post
    People are still coming back to wiichat :P
    Unless the admin comes back and actually does his job for like the first time in 7 months, it really doesn't matter what people choose to waste their posts here. Random users coming back doesn't make up for an admin, nor does it pay the bills.

up yours
    Is this the classy sort of behavior you hope will attract more people to this zombie forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    ^ actually it was a way of showing how much i hate you and how much drama you cause by posting negative things. And all you are doing is wasting your own posts.
    Friend Code Brawl: 3566-1197-3649 Kubo
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 4082 7831 3740
    xbox 360 gamertag: kfchotwings

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ninstaition is a g@y name...
    WE CAN SURVIVE!!!!! i doubt we will be shut down even so wii will "evacuate" over to ninstaition
    Last edited by Flobert; 08-13-2009 at 11:41 PM.
    I will snipe you later...

(formally Metroidman)

SIG PICTURE: IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by akubokawii View Post
    ^ actually it was a way of showing how much i hate you
    That's nice. And your personal issues are relevant to the subject of this thread how...?

and how much drama you cause by posting negative things.
    Actually, if you noticed, I'm actually quite civil and polite. Unlike the rude name-calling and swearing that others seem to feel the need to resort to.

The "drama" and "negative things" began when the admin of WiiChat abandoned it and left it to rot without anyone in-control. Or are you somehow blaming i0n's disappearance on me?

You might somehow find it prudent and sensible to censor it, hide the truth from people, prevent people from talking about it and calling them childish names when they do, and so on, but that's really rather irresponsible.

No one's making you leave if you don't want to, so go down with the ship if that's your choice. But don't get in the way of other people hearing about what's really going on here. If you don't like the truth, then use that handy "ignore" button to ignore whomever it is who bothers you so much and you never have to read their posts again.
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    It was relevant because You asked if my behavior would attract others to the forum. Key word would be "MY" behavior,meaning about me. Sremick you are just making yourself hated by new members too. They are probably scared to post because you will come and be negative to them. Youre going down with this site too if it does go down. Also long posts and advanced vocabulary don't make you the better person. And here we go everyone! This is all sremick will do if you try to post something positive about this site! p.s even if he is wrong he will still argue with you until he gets the last word. Be a man sremick and just stop. I DARE YOU!

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Please... stop.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Alright I will stop

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    akubokawii, why do you always feel it necessary to attack the person when you can't counter his points? (PS: just saying he's "wrong" doesn't make it so). Someone talks facts and you just lower yourself to rude comments and name-calling and flaming.

And it's rather ironic that you feel the need to get the last word in in order to criticize me for "getting the last word". Practice what you preach.

And no, I won't be going down with this forum actually.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm staying with wii chat until the end

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    I honestly won't know what to do "After the end.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Ads