This might be old but I searched it and found nothing.
I found this hack at Tech-Recipes.com
1. Open Firefox
2. Install the User Agent Switcher
3. Click Tools
4. Click User Agent Switcher
5. Click Options -> Options
6. Click User Agents
7. Click Add
8. Description: wii
9. User Agent: Opera/9.00 (Nintendo Wii; U; ; 1038-58; Wii Shop Channel/1.0; en)
10. Click OK X 2
11. Click Tools again
12. Select User Agent Switcher
13. Select wii
14. Copy and paste one of these links into firefox and visit it:
Surf the Manual!
My Nintendo Membership Link:
Sonic The Hedgehog Page:
If the url goes to wii.com you have done it wrong.
And after I visited I posted this the hyperlink didnt work so I refreshed it a couple times, still not working so I had to switch the User Agent Switcher to default.
*The hyperlinks say Wii.com but isnt