Thread: </2009><2010>

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by ArceusLord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoZ the Epic View Post
    Lol wow 0-0. Jigsaw puzzles are fun. speaking of which, i have a key to my drawer with personal items in it (my WoW acc info on a piece of paper, 20 bucks of emergency money and a gameshark for a nintendo DS), in a japanese puzzle box. Takes 20 precise steps to open it...i had to buy another one the last time my grandma came...she stomped it.
    i have 10 bucks left of emergancy money. dunno how i ended up with it, i think i went out on an all-out spending craze for ashlee in the middle of november somewhere, but... now i wish i kinda didn't
    Ashlee i am assuming is your mate? Fortunately i have a mental illness where i do not feel attraction to anything...or at least people call it a mental illness.
    Ugh, she's liek my soon-to-be wife.. O-o then, my new years resolutions would be ways to escape from her.. before she says something liek: "Allan!!! Come talk to mee!!!!! you never talk to mee!!!!! Damnit allan, get off of WiiChat, you're 32 years old!!!! Now come spend some time with me!!!!!!!!" - Doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell how that's going to be living hell or.. my biggest fear would be me getting old. then, all i have to do for a living is hit on elderly women.... x_x or talk about my youth days to kids who dont give a damn

2. Ads

I Have Asperger Syndrome ArceusLord's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

i have 10 bucks left of emergancy money. dunno how i ended up with it, i think i went out on an all-out spending craze for ashlee in the middle of november somewhere, but... now i wish i kinda didn't
    Ashlee i am assuming is your mate? Fortunately i have a mental illness where i do not feel attraction to anything...or at least people call it a mental illness.
    Ugh, she's liek my soon-to-be wife.. O-o then, my new years resolutions would be ways to escape from her.. before she says something liek: "Allan!!! Come talk to mee!!!!! you never talk to mee!!!!! Damnit allan, get off of WiiChat, you're 32 years old!!!! Now come spend some time with me!!!!!!!!" - Doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell how that's going to be living hell or.. my biggest fear would be me getting old. then, all i have to do for a living is hit on elderly women.... x_x or talk about my youth days to kids who dont give a damn
    hm? your 32 years of age? by your previous profile picture (actually it was a couple of them ago..you kept changing) You looked to be about 16 and Lulzwii was making fun of you.
    Have it your way...my favorite restaurant is burger king.
    MSN: Mod Edit: No External Linking

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Ugh, she's liek my soon-to-be wife.. O-o then, my new years resolutions would be ways to escape from her.. before she says something liek: &quot;Allan!!! Come talk to mee!!!!! you never talk to mee!!!!! Damnit allan, get off of WiiChat, you're 32 years old!!!! Now come spend some time with me!!!!!!!!&quot; - Doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell how that's going to be living hell or.. my biggest fear would be me getting old. then, all i have to do for a living is hit on elderly women.... x_x or talk about my youth days to kids who dont give a damn
    hm? your 32 years of age? by your previous profile picture (actually it was a couple of them ago..you kept changing) You looked to be about 16 and Lulzwii was making fun of you.
    xD, no im 15. i was talking about what it would be like in the future. i may be a 'dork' as he said, but im no old man not yet, thank god.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Ugh, she's liek my soon-to-be wife.. O-o then, my new years resolutions would be ways to escape from her.. before she says something liek: &quot;Allan!!! Come talk to mee!!!!! you never talk to mee!!!!! Damnit allan, get off of WiiChat, you're 32 years old!!!! Now come spend some time with me!!!!!!!!&quot; - Doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell how that's going to be living hell or.. my biggest fear would be me getting old. then, all i have to do for a living is hit on elderly women.... x_x or talk about my youth days to kids who dont give a damn
    xD, no im 15. i was talking about what it would be like in the future. i may be a 'dork' as he said, but im no old man not yet, thank god.
    Ah, a teen. I am 16 years of age. Can you really tell the future in detail or is this your estimate? Most relationships at such a young age proceed to emotional failure or otherwise differences. I wish you and your mate the best of luck though, and Dorks, Geeks and Nerds make society what it is today (subtracting the bad things).

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Ah, a teen. I am 16 years of age. Can you really tell the future in detail or is this your estimate? Most relationships at such a young age proceed to emotional failure or otherwise differences. I wish you and your mate the best of luck though, and Dorks, Geeks and Nerds make society what it is today (subtracting the bad things).
    i'll stick with the estimate. i hope we will be together that long, but then, 9/10 chances that it may not work out. and thanks for wishing me luck! since you do not have affection for this, i wish you luck in life and without nerds, dorks, geeks, etc., where would this site be? xD

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

i'll stick with the estimate. i hope we will be together that long, but then, 9/10 chances that it may not work out. and thanks for wishing me luck! since you do not have affection for this, i wish you luck in life and without nerds, dorks, geeks, etc., where would this site be? xD
    Thank you. I concur! Most websites could not be the websites they are today without the hard work and determination of nerds and geeks around the world.

Common Meaning of Nerd: Nerd is a term often bearing a derogatory connotation or stereotype, that refers to a person who passionately pursues intellectual activities, esoteric knowledge, or other obscure interests that are age-inappropriate rather than engaging in more social or popular activities. Therefore, a nerd is often excluded from physical activity and considered a loner by peers, or will tend to associate with like-minded people.

Common meaning of Geek:The word geek is a slang term, noting individuals as "a peculiar or otherwise odd person, especially one who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc."

Common meaning of dork: pejorative slang for a quirky, silly and/or stupid, socially inept person, or one who is out of touch with contemporary trends.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Is that tard banned yet?

Member #
    Friends
    2731-8224-5251-0572
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodine View Post
    Is that tard banned yet?
    not yet. isn't Fox online?? O_o

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Is that tard banned yet?
    Well this person has been spamming since 6:00PM...he has been up to it for 4 hours! that is one dedicated spammer.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Is that tard banned yet?
    Well this person has been spamming since 6:00PM...he has been up to it for 4 hours! that is one dedicated spammer.
    No, he just has nothing else to do, due to his lack of a social life.

Ads