Spoiler Alert!Modern Warfare: Reflex: 000289264954
MK Wii: 1333-6127-1645
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: 5113-5010-9348
Join BlackHawksFinest For Modern Warfare Reflex
SHUT UP AND PLAY THE DAMN GAME.....P.S.... YOU JUST LOST IT!!!!
Last edited by TheVinh; 02-14-2010 at 09:04 PM.
1. Be that as it may, separation of church and state in the U.S. pretty much destroys that notion. I know some religious establishments and practices in the U.S. are often unclear as to whether they cross the line of separation, but illegalizing same-sex marriage on the basis that many religions condemn it is an obvious and flagrant violation of separation of church and state.
2. Now here's a claim that I just DON'T understand. I hear many conservatives spout the "destroying the sanctity of marriage" rationale at me, and it just seems to make no sense. One, that's like saying opening rights to all destroys the sanctity of segregation. Two, keeping true to the promise of liberty and human rights in the Constitution FAR surpasses any notion of marriage's "sanctity".
3. I think "family values" should be utterly destroyed with C-4 and multiple nuclear weapons. The thought of "traditional family values" having to stay rigid and strict throughout our nation's constant development is frightening. The law, the government, hell even the Constitution change through time. As we grow and become more diverse, we get more races, sexes and religions. As of 2010, in my eyes, there no longer exists the "traditional family" and its values. Saying that the legalization of gay marriage would weaken family values is like trying to chop up pieces of dust. It's already been shattered. And "family values" are not necessarily "essential" to our society; I feel completely differently.
4. Not necessarily. I don't think that loosening the legal outline of marriage would allow of polygamy (if that's how you spell it), and it definitely will NOT open the doors to beastiality or the marrying of objects, I know that for sure.
5. Ummm....that sounds really off. You'd need to cite those statistics or research results. I don't think the gay lifestyle should necessarily be "encouraged", but it should definitely be accepted as a part of our society. Many gays live a happy and fulfilling life and are very wealthy in all aspects of the word.
Last edited by TheVinh; 02-14-2010 at 09:06 PM.
maybe people would stop caring if they can get married or not if they just stopped acting like a girl and bitching so much?? at least with a girl u only have to hear her bitch a week out of every month, but with gay people its like non-stop qqparades
Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.
thats so true
Alright, this thread is basically just spam now, so I'm closing it.
I never add friend codes.
Originally Posted by AndThen?