Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Extra life

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298

Extra life

I need donations for my contribution to Extra Life. I am part of the Achievement Hunter Team (which you can view here) and we have a really hefty goal.

More importantly, however...donations that I specifically get go straight to the very hospital my best friend, Taylor, was treated at for years before his death. My personal donation page is here. I know it's short notice guys, but I just found out I could participate today. Any and all donations will help.

Now some of you may be wondering just what this means. Well, starting on Saturday I will be playing games for 24 hours straight. Anyone who sponsors me would theoretically give me a dollar amount for every hour I spend. For example, if you give me a donation of $1 per hour, you'd donate $24. My time will be split into chunks thanks to work...but I will not sleep until my 24 hours are done. Please please PLEASE donate. Or get your parents to donate. I want to hit at LEAST $200, but since it's for Tay, even once I hit that I will be begging for donations. Spread the word. For me. For Taylor. For children in hospitals.

As a side note, here is a link to my profile on the site which helped me learn of this event and the site whose team I have joined...Achievement Hunter...though you'll be seeing the Rooster Teeth layout.

PS: Yes, I know it's been awhile since I've posted here and now I'm asking for money. But I'm getting desperate here.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Sorry for the bump, but I'm really close to my goal! If you're doing this as well, feel free to post links to your donation pages too!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads