LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Luke Perry for President! Darkside7000's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

K-Feds ryhmes iz tight, yo!

I've listened to K-Feds CD and its actually pretty good. The lyrics are original and catchy, his voice is quite sexy and masculine, his songs are deep and meaningful and his rap is pretty intense. I think he is really original and I hope that he makes enough so that he can produce another album. He's also very attractive, I think I'm falling for him.... Oh by the way, I'm on crack.
    "Never critisize someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way, your a mile away and have their shoes."
    -Jesus.
    -------------------------
    My whole family was testing out some Wii Sports at thanksgiving and my grandma says, "Those Japanese people, they sure use their brain powers."...... and I say nothing, and my six year old cousin looks over at her and says, "pandas are like people, they understand everything."
    -I forget.

Certified Public Asshole Kamikaze's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1130-2954-1680-3052
    "Macho Man" Randy Savage is a better rapper than K-Fed.

If I don't know you, and if I don't talk to you on the forums, don't send me a friend request. I won't add you and will not give you an explanation.

Luke Perry for President! Darkside7000's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Everyone seemed to miss the "i'm on crack" comment.
    "Never critisize someone unless you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way, your a mile away and have their shoes."
    -Jesus.
    -------------------------
    My whole family was testing out some Wii Sports at thanksgiving and my grandma says, "Those Japanese people, they sure use their brain powers."...... and I say nothing, and my six year old cousin looks over at her and says, "pandas are like people, they understand everything."
    -I forget.

Ads