Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8947-8411-0898-6411

What Are You Doing?

In here, post what games you are playing right now and what you are doing.

Wii:
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl - I'm playing for fun mostly. I also play with my nephew when he comes over. I am also working on completing the whole game. I still have the last event to do, too.

Pokemon Battle Revolution - I completed all the colosseums once and now I'm doing the Level 50 All battles. I also play online.

Mario Sports Mix - I'm gonna start playing this game again today, hopefully. I'm working on unlocking the rest of the characters. So many of them!

GameCube:
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - I'm not currently playing this but as soon as I get my room cleaned up and changed around, I'll hook my GC up in there and play it, mostly with my nephew. This game is complete. I like how Lucario was based off of Mewtwo.

Metroid Prime - I haven't played it in a couple months but I might keep working at it.

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure - Once the GC gets hooked up, I'm gonna finally beat this game.

N64:
    Pokemon Stadium - I'm working on completing the Stadiums and Castle. Rounds 1 and 2. I also play Yellow using Stadium. After this game, I move onto Stadium 2.

Game Boy Color:
    Pokemon Yellow - I started a new game a week ago and had a good thing going but I re-started again because I found out about the Mew glitch and I want Mew.

Pokemon Pinball - I LOVED THIS GAME! And I was great at it. I'm gonna start playing it again.

Nintendo DS:
    Pokemon Pearl - I'm leveling up Pokemon and making my way to Stark Mountain.

Pokemon HeartGold - I'm in Ecruteak City but I'm training Pokemon and doing Pokeathlon games so I can get the prizes.

Pokemon White - After game things. I still have to catch Volcarana. I'm mostly catching old gen. Pokemon. I just found all the Sages.

I don't play my PS3 much anymore. I will once a certain game comes out. And my brother is giving me a FREE 360! I can't wait! Thanks for reading.

Games I'm Playing: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Sports Mix, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon HeartGold

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Playing some Shinobidio

On my forth playthrew

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    5556-6677-7123-4567
    ehh couldn't care for games SUPPOSED to finish fable II and fallout new vegas but meh.... waiting for my birthday to take out the nes and atari.

Member #
    Friends
    1000-2000-3000-4000
    I'm replaying Fatal Frame 4: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse [on wii: english patched]
    and on Ps3 I'm playing DeadRisin2 && RE5

oh almost forgot also giving Super Paper Mario [on wii] yet ANOTHER chance by replaying it but so far...its just...total shit like its always been

"Rather feel like shit than be full of shit"
    ~Former DU Mod && currently part of the Daily Poll Team~
    NNID: hybrid_x1

Member #
    Friends
    6306-7907-9161-5635
    I'm playing Dragon Age.

Also recently picked up the GotY edition of Oblivion, but I've been too busy to open it.

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    I'm trying to play Minecraft at school since my little bro has a tutoring session until 5:00 so I have to sit and do nothing for 2 hours, but the gay Sonicwall won't let me access my account, so tomorrow I'm gonna try to bypass it. I have an idea on how I'll do it. Screw getting caught; it's Minecraft, damnit!

As for what I'm doing, I'm looking at a Wii Chat thread titled "What Are You Doing?"...
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

She-Hulk for Smash 4 WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Playing Half Life 2: Episode 2 and Final Fantasy 4 on DS.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina 3DS.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    Quote Originally Posted by Volcarona View Post
    As for what I'm doing, I'm looking at a Wii Chat thread titled "What Are You Doing?"...
    Good one. Not.

In Pokemon Yellow, I was making my way through Silph Co. and my Pokemon took a lot of damage and were hurting bad. I found the beds and the nurse, I guess she is, and healed up my Pokemon before the battle with the rival. He took a lot out of my Pokemon and I had only one left after the battle: Nidoking, after reviving him with the Max Revive I found earlier, during the battle. After I won, I checked the next floor to see where I was at and then I was going to head back and heal but I went too far and encountered Team Rocket! Remember, I only had Nidoking left. But, I was able to take out their Pokemon and go heal. That was scary.

Games I'm Playing: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Sports Mix, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon HeartGold

Member #
    Friends
    6306-7907-9161-5635
    I once screwed up my Yellow version so bad that I ended up having my pikachu in the box and my highest level pokemon a nidoking.

As for what I'm doing now, I recently discovered that Archer is in fact decent to watch. Slowly making my way through seasons 1 and 2 on my laptop.

Member #
    Friends
    8947-8411-0898-6411
    Some of you people missed what this thread is all about. It's what games are you playing and what you are doing in those games.

Ads