LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 400 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3999
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Headshottin' horse riders is pretty easily, actually. Hide behind literally anythin' and as soon as they're about t' get to ya, pop out and time your roll so ya end up right behind 'em. They'l utterly fail t' auto aim ya since targeting while ridin' horse back full speed is hard enough as is. Furthermore, you'll have a relatively straight-lined shot, increasin' the odds of landin' a headshot. As in case ya didn't know, headshots from the front or back are easier than from the sides.

Surviving Sudden Death in a full Corruption lobby sure is fun... 'specially on a map like Castel Gandolfo. Managed t' give the slip to all six pursuers 'til the last five seconds, in which I got greedy and stunned a dumb nub who killed an NPC (they were the only player not chasin' me at the time). Thought I had enough room t' get away with it, but wrong I was. I'm pretty damn sure 8,500+ is a fine score for Corruption, none the less on a minuscule map with nowhere to run. 'Cept for the chandelier chase breakers on each side, but don't tell no one that or they'l start waitin' at the hay bales for ya.

Also got a six-player escape on Galata. /gloat

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Steal the Artifact is so ****in' fun: and I believe I've figured out why. Like with Domination, there's absolutely no moments rest. You're either sprintin' towards the game mode's objective, sprinting away from pursuers or are constantly vigilant of where said pursuers might pop up: and where you'll run off to in that situation. Both game modes are constantly tense, StA is intense even in a n00b lobby since it only takes one missed jump or a single failed knife stun t' get killed by even a bad player. There's never a lull in the action, and I think that's why I love said modes so much.

... Also, as predicted, someone already caught onto me abusin' Castel Gandolfo's center chandelier chase breakers. The first time was unexpected since the player who got me was only lv. 25. All the prestiged players in the lobby were currently eatin' either my dust or my smoke, so I let my guard down 'n didn't jump off to the side of the otherwise predetermined path. The second time I again let my guard down in the same situation; namely 'cause I just joined another lobby and wouldn't expect anyone t' just patiently wait and see if I'd do the same thing.

What do ya know, the same low-level player who shanked me previous was waitin' there again. Joined the lobby with me by coincidence. I was mashin' to throw Smoke before I even fell in the hay bale, but hay bales are even worse in Revelations than in III, so that did nothin' but waste my Smoke... ._. T'was a salty death (which prevented me from winnin', none the less), but still made me lol regardless.

A skilled Assassin Templar must never become complacent nor predictable.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

She-Hulk for Smash 4 WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    WHERE THE HELL DID MY AMMO GO?!

Damn spiders making me waste my ammo. Even the wrench is ineffective. I forgot how rare ammo was in the late game.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    To hell with Persona and its stupid grinding! I've got cheats, so now I don't have to waste my time anymore.

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Apparently I'm a good clutch player, as I somehow managed t' fully steal the artifact on Souk against three other prestige players. That shit was intense, as I had to perfect knife three times, twice on a sprinting pursuer, t' survive those seemingly infinite two minutes. Though I've said in the past that perfect knifing isn't hard, it's still an incredibly inconsistent technique considerin' how unpredictable someone is. 'Specially a good player. If they Smoke the moment ya make any movement, your perfect knife won't mean shit and you'll still get killed. If they're expectin' the perfect knife, they can sprint as soon as they get into perfect knife range, meanin' you'll just barely end up killin' yourself with the step forward required t' perfect knife. They can even Mute since the range of that ability is just a step outside perfect knife range, meanin' when ya go to step forward ya just expose yourself.

I actually predicted the outcome of that first example happenin', so I knived my pursuer while standing still instead'a goin' for the stun. The guy dropped Smoke on reaction, and sadly still got me with his Smoke Bomb since he had range-crafted Smoke, but he couldn't get close enough t' me to nab the kill 'fore I dropped my own Smoke, stunned 'em, and ran like a bitch with one'a the other prestige players just barely missin' their chance to murder me 'fore I disappeared through a chase breaker.

AC Multiplayer mind games are ****in' intense.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Alien breed on Android, its like so good

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    1566-4364-6085-0798
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Halo is a fun game, but saying it's the best Sci-fi game you've played is worrying. You need to play moar Sci-fi games. Don't know what consoles you own, but Metroid is a decent series to start with. Don't know if you've actually played all the Metroid games or you're implying they're all great based on Prime.
    Actually, Metroid, to me, is my all time favorite. Halo is good, but it doesn't match up to Metroid.

Between you and me. I like Republic Commando (which almost reminds me of Metroid Prime) almost as much as Halo.

Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I adore the Metroid Prime games. I miss my Trilogy disc so much. ;~;
    They are damn expensive and a holy grail to any Metroid Fans out there.....I wish I too have it.-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Still enjoy the platformers of the series like Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion.
    YES AND YES!!! So much yes.=P

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    After burner Climax on Android, IT NEEDS A BLOODY D-PAD TO BE PLAYED PROPERLY!!

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Just finished SS2. Oh wow, that ending is still as humorously bad as I remember it. Magnificent game, though. Finished in 13 hours.

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I forget how intense a good AA match with pro Revelation players is due to map imbalance and how difficult it can be t' score, meanin' whenever either side so much as gets the Artifact ten feet from it's base things get mighty hype. Although it ain't hard t' be a good Defender when ya have a compass, I certainly am quite good at retrievin' a stolen Artifact.

... Although I certainly do prefer Offense in III.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads