LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 418 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4172
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Found a shiny Geodude in a horde. Was quite worried, with Magnitudes being thrown around, but luckily she didn't die to them.

Edit: Timid? Really? Whatever, I'm neutral on Golem anyways.

Working on catching all the Pokemon in the Kalos Dex. Should be able to get the Round Charm for that. I believe I have around 150 left to capture.
    Last edited by Neosquid; 12-03-2013 at 03:15 AM.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    waitwut? The charms make a return? ... Includin' the Shining Charm?

Took my first step int' AC:IV's single player. The beginning was not what I expected, in multiple ways... but in a good way.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Watch out bitches, it's hydreigon time <3

....it's actually just some random Hydreigon I evolved for the dex, but I'm using it to level up other Pokemon in Victory Road now. Because it's bloody Hydreigon. Oughta train another one of these lovely bastards sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    waitwut? The charms make a return? ... Includin' the Shining Charm?
    The round charm does, but I don't believe the shiny charm's been confirmed yet, with the national dex being obviously uncompletable at the moment.

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!?!?

In other related news, I've yet to beat those guys.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    SWAMPS! Been having multiple goes at Don't Starve's adventures and I keep dying in bloody swamps or in winter conditions. Some of the winter mobs are just a ton harder during the Winter (McTusk anyone and his hounds anyone?).

I got to World 3 - Archipelago and died in a swamp. Three Tentacle deaths as Willow in Swamps. In better news though, I really like her Lighter. Free night time crutch anyone? I hardly use it and I under estimate it all the time except the moments where it saves my ass.

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Enjoyin' AC:IV's single player immensely. Privateering is good fun. Pirate's life for me, 'n all that jazz.

... But I really hate that Edward's sword combo/counter kills are copypasta of Connor's Tomahawk combo/counter kills. Haytham and Connor both had unique animations in the same damn game for the same weapon, but Edward didn't get any? Ubisoft couldn't've been lazier. Could'a at least taken Connor's sword animations, as the Tomahawk animations look ****in' awful with blades. Even the ones that were modified slightly t' look better with swords (they don't).

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    Tentacle deaths
    ****in' tentacles, man... Hate 'em with a passion. Even when I've my walkin' cane equipped, and I'm walkin' on a road, swamps make me unbearably paranoid. I don't even travel through the biome anymore, the only reason I would ever visit one is t' get Reeds. Which has gotten me tentacle'd before... ... ... Playin' as Wickerbottom is gonna be the death of me. Literally. Multiple times.

I'm sure I'll also have a heart attack upon seein' the giant tentacles found in caves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    Some of the winter mobs are just a ton harder during the Winter (McTusk anyone and his hounds anyone?).
    I feel MacTusk ain't worth much worry unless he either catches ya off guard and unprepared, or you're tryin' to hunt him while he's near his igloo. 'Cause then you've an endless swarm of hounds to deal with... speakin' of, I nearly died once when I hunted down a MacTusk (needed me a stylish hat) and, unbeknownst to me, THREE igloo were right near by. ;_; After I killed 'em and a million hounds, another bloody MacTusk showed up. Ran away right-quickly 'fore his hounds went after me.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Found the mod responsible for the unbearable stuttering. It was a flora overhaul, or so it seems. I'll have to reactivate the rest and see if any problems arise. But yeah, it was playing smooth as butter after removing it. Even that colossal-sized storm atronarch wandering by Solitude's docks went down without trouble. Currently in the Wolf Queen's catacombs.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    I am loving Super Meat Boy
    Beat World 1 and 2 almost done with 3, all A+ too. Also tried a bit of the dark world and finished World 1 with A+'s. 1-15X Kick Machine was such a pain but it was so satisfying when I beat it with an A+

So far Alien Hominid is my favorite character other than Meat Boy. Tim is also pretty useful and it's funny because I am also playing Braid.

Spoiler Alert!

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    ****in tricky-ass treasure maps

The only two maps I've bothered with so far (the rewards are generally end-game Jackdaw upgrades I couldn't make use of 'til recently; not that I'm anywhere close to end-game) both had a second location ridiculously similar to the landmarks that marked the actual treasure's location, in the exact same area. So I figured it was either a glitch or I needed t' progress the story more 'fore I could dig for pirate booty, but no. Ubisoft was actually bein' a tad clever in their level design. VERY unexpected.

Speakin' of end-game, I've a fleet of Man o' War and every non-elite upgrade for the Jackdaw, yet I'm not even far enough in t' have the diving bell. loladdictedtopirating/explorationratherthanprogessingstory

Also, mortars are broken. Apparently there's sneak attack bonus damage or somethin', 'cause I scuttled an anchored Man o' War in ONE barrage (and accidentally sunk it with a following broadside, 'cause holy 'Karp that was unexpected). Absolutely absurd. If they took longer t' hit your target and thus a small amount'a skill to lead the shot, maybe they wouldn't be broken... but yeah, too easy t' use. I could take on two Man o' War at once with just Magmortar shot I reckon, assumin' I avoid all'a their counter-mortaring.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads