LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 368 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3678
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8041-7231-3447-6164

What to stream tonight?Funny my hand is floating above Resident evil like theres NOTHING THERE!!

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Caught myself a shiny Gurdurr. Meh. At least I feel better this time knowing it wasn't due to hax.

No longer brawling online. No longer accepting any Friend Adds.

Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Kings Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I just got a quad Grab Kill.

... A QUAD GRAB KILL

IN MANHUNT!! How can an entire team be that stupid?!

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    After doing some training in Le Yeah, I finally found out that connecting to the Internet isn't as pointless as I thought it was.

Fought against a passerby who went by the name Hector. I could tell he was competitive because his movesets always had a strategy behind them.
    Well, I beat him by two Pokemon, both with Full HP. We had a good game, but the only thing that was flawed was his final Pokemon.
    He had a Venusaur in which he sent out last, and used his Mega Ring on it. I had Aegislash out because it just KO'd the second-last of his team.

Here was his Venusaur's moveset:

Synthesis
    Sludge Bomb
    Toxic
    Sleep Powder

See anything wrong with that, guys? Poison-type moves don't affect Aegislash. And so the last part was campy, but my Aegislash eventually finished it.

Turns out one of my friends was online at that time too. Before I could even get out of the Restaurant Le Yeah, he challenged me to a Triple.
    Went by the name Icemissile. He's a friend IRL, and he's barely active on his 3DS, so it was an honor battling against him.
    ... I still won. Put Tyrantrum in the middle (Yveltal and Charizard on the ends) and it swept with Earthquake and Rock Slide.
    I have to say, though, his Sylveon caught me off-guard (Fairy types...) and he had a lot of his Pokemon using Substitute.
    He used a Mega Gengar last, and I would've OHKO'd it with Yveltal first-turn if it hadn't used Substitute.
    Luckily, it stalled long enough for me to kill his other Pokemon first. And so I had three Pokemon triple-team MGengar. Dark Pulse finisher.

I guess he wanted revenge, because right after he lost the Triple, he challenged me to a Single. He had all legendaries in his Singles team too.
    The only thing interesting about the Singles was that we both had Yveltal out at one point. I started spamming Oblivion Wing for lack of a better move, and he started copying me. Eventually my Yveltal fainted because his knew Toxic, and put it to good use as soon as I sent mine out.
    We "traded" HP back and forth for a good while, but my Yveltal couldn't handle the Poison for too long. It fainted when his had half HP left.
    I kept my old Triples team and used that against him for Singles, so Aegislash was back. Man this guy really is boss.
    Serving as a finisher yet again, Icemissile's Mega Mewtwo Y was nothing to my Aegislash. And I won again, against all of his legendaries.
    Last edited by Tragonight; 12-07-2013 at 11:52 AM.

No longer brawling online. No longer accepting any Friend Adds.

Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520

As if stealth is actually worthwhile in ACIII.
    Splash_King likes this.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Bringer of KAWAI DOOMSNE DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragonight View Post
    Fought against a passerby who went by the name Hector. I could tell he was competitive because his movesets always had a strategy behind them.
    Well, I beat him
    Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post

As if stealth is actually worthwhile in ACIII.
    It's also wholly unrewarding in AC:IV (and strangely, more difficult than ever)... ... ... only reason t' stealth is because you want to/you're doing a mission where detection is a desync. Easily my biggest gripe with said game, one that makes me terribadly sadfaec.

No wonder I love multiplayer.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    In the world of Strange Journey, the faceless U.N. members remind me that God is with us and the not-suspicious angels are helping me because they want to help mankind.

Sure, whatever you say game.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    No wonder I love multiplayer.
    I found randomly chasing people to be effective, although I haven't touched it in a while.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    So I took today dedicated to Adventure mode and well, I did it without dying a single time, in other words being rezzed at a stone tablet due to an extremely stupid mistake. Trust me there were A LOT of mistakes made in that run but I somehow managed to keep things together, especially in chapter 5 I mean how in the world did I think taking one piece of food and no light source was a good idea? I managed to struggle together a Miner's hat after 3-4 days of using torches so whatever, things happen and the run went extremely smooth. Unlocked Maxwell and instantly miss Wilson's glorious and bearded face.

I used to hate Tallbirds but they've became a valuable source of food and I'll probably try and take advantage of every Koelaphant spawn I can find, the massive meat drops they give are life saving at times. As for long term plans for Survival, I ain't got any! So next run I'll give Maxwell a little chance as well as some of the other characters and probably **** myself in the ass through stupid decision making or by not keeping an eye on my equipment.

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    I found randomly chasing people to be effective, although I haven't touched it in a while.
    Making other players that aren't your target or pursuer flinch and use an ability in reaction to you suddenly chargin' 'em is surprisingly satisfying. Newbies tend t' just run half the map away and forget their abilities exist, but that's funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    I'll probably try and take advantage of every Koelaphant spawn I can find, the massive meat drops they give are life saving at times.
    I can't tell ya how many times I've extended an exploration by one entire week, solely thanks to a well-timed Koelaphant spawn. A source of Jerky without thinning the Beefalo herds is also lovely.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads