LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 420 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 4193
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

  1. #3371
    Sonic expert Bodine's Avatar
    Member #
    55520
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,288
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    I've finished my first playthrough of SMT IV. My final team consisted of Quetzalcoatl, Maya, and Huang Long. I beat the final boss on my first try, which was a bit disappointing, but at least it wasn't like Strange Journey's frustrating final boss. My demons' abilities to null physical attacks and resist a few elements made them ridiculously good. The ending was actually pretty good and unbiased, in spite of the series seeming hatred of law.

    Overall, excellent game. Easily my favorite game on the 3DS so far. There's also super bosses and the like, which gives it more playability. I don't know whether to go for a NG+ playthrough, or move on to another game.
    Im in "Blasted Tokyo" right now, with that, "Im almost at the end of the game." feeling. Which means if there is a point where I can go back to the real Tokyo, I'll be in a frenzy to beat all my side quests I've been neglecting till now.
    Last edited by Bodine; 01-30-2014 at 08:26 PM.

  2. #3372
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Derped 'round in some AA lobbies for awhile. Decided to practice my free runnin' and threw Animus Shield over Teleport... though I felt the need to craft a bonus point first. A mere three rolls gave me said bonus point, in the right statistic no less. I must have a lot of BP, 'cause it's my Lucky Day.

    On that note, I've figured out the main reason why I hate AA: Palenque and Prison. Defense is just too easy on said maps since you can't do any free running. Cutting thieves off is hilariously easy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    Lucky you, I don't have the patience to collect ashes to make healing salves. Hence why I just stock pile the glands.
    If it's the same as back when I played, it's worth the few minutes it takes to plant a small orchard of trees and smack one'a them with a Torch. If you're choppin' your trees down when they're proper 'n large, you should have excess pinecones. 'Sides, without makin' salves you'll spend more time farmin' glands since they only heal... what, 8 health? Whereas a salve heals more than twice that. Long, dangerous journeys are also safer since you'll be carrying a shitton more potential healin'. Once you get to the mid/late game, it's really worth your time. Find your inner patience, bro.

    ... Though, Honey Poultice is outright superior (albeit hard to farm; and often riskier). In my most recent file, I was lucky enough to have a swamp neighbor the first savanna I came across. Usin' Wickerbottom on that file too. Shame I only played in a few weeks, not long enough t' get a bee farm and everythin' else up 'n runnin'.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 01-30-2014 at 11:53 PM.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #3373
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    If it's the same as back when I played, it's worth the few minutes it takes to plant a small orchard of trees and smack one'a them with a Torch. If you're choppin' your trees down when they're proper 'n large, you should have excess pinecones. 'Sides, without makin' salves you'll spend more time farmin' glands since they only heal... what, 8 health? Whereas a salve heals more than twice that. Long, dangerous journeys are also safer since you'll be carrying a shitton more potential healin'. Once you get to the mid/late game, it's really worth your time. Find your inner patience, bro.

    ... Though, Honey Poultice is outright superior (albeit hard to farm; and often riskier). In my most recent file, I was lucky enough to have a swamp neighbor the first savanna I came across. Usin' Wickerbottom on that file too. Shame I only played in a few weeks, not long enough t' get a bee farm and everythin' else up 'n runnin'.
    I tend not to get hit too often although I do make the occasional **** up so I like to wear armour in most cases, the football helmet at least so I can have some sort of winter protection gear on my torso (unless I have a beefalo hat) during the winter season.

    As for farming bees, that only works for so long. Winter comes and they all hibernate so have fun trying to collect honey at that point unless you like messing with Killer Bees.

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #3374
    Poink WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,320
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    I cannot for the life of me beat Gabriel. Something about using a brand ailment. Bleh, I'll just start a new game. I unlocked hard mode, so that should make things fun again.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #3375
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    As for farming bees, that only works for so long. Winter comes and they all hibernate so have fun trying to collect honey at that point unless you like messing with Killer Bees.
    T'is why you make hay while the summer sun shines.

    A bee farm is definitely worth the effort in the long run. Honey-lathered crock pot recipes thrown in a fridge last a real long time, even in the summer. It's also a good filler for random recipes, so foodwise it frees up a lot of time you'd spend foraging/lessens the need for a gigantic berry farm. Honey Poultice is a bonus, and sweets for restoring sanity make farming Nightmare Fuel/beard hair when playin' as not-Wilson a lot safer too. But yeah, it is pretty time consuming... and only works for half a year. If ya get one workin' right 'fore your first Winter you'll be ****in' (honey) golden in the long run, but all'a that time spent might make said first Winter a frozen hell to live through. The end result is either death, or huge payout.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    I cannot for the life of me beat Gabriel.
    dat aint star ocean

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #3376
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    T'is why you make hay while the summer sun shines.

    A bee farm is definitely worth the effort in the long run. Honey-lathered crock pot recipes thrown in a fridge last a real long time, even in the summer. It's also a good filler for random recipes, so foodwise it frees up a lot of time you'd spend foraging/lessens the need for a gigantic berry farm. Honey Poultice is a bonus, and sweets for restoring sanity make farming Nightmare Fuel/beard hair when playin' as not-Wilson a lot safer too. But yeah, it is pretty time consuming... and only works for half a year. If ya get one workin' right 'fore your first Winter you'll be ****in' (honey) golden in the long run, but all'a that time spent might make said first Winter a frozen hell to live through. The end result is either death, or huge payout.
    Get a good enough start, rush a log suit/Bug net and you can pretty much get one within a week. As for food, I've just been cramming Meaty Stew's in the fridge, they tend to last a good amount of time before going stale and honestly I always find my Meat/Berry ratio to be around 2/1. Koelaphants just seem to be magnetized to me.

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #3377
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,259
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Rarely ate Meaty Stew. I mainly survived on meatballs (1 Monster Meat farmed from the spider dens + 3 berries), since its ingredients were easily farmed and offer moar hunger in total. Whenever I got my hands on meat, I'd make another meat effigy/Jerky. Half for the shelf life, half for the heals. Liked Jerky 'specially for the sanity boost too, as I've always preferred t' work through the night rather than sleep. Efficiency demands it.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #3378
    Poink WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,320
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Spent nearly 2 hours in a City 17 map, only to have everyone die on me while rushing to rescue. Again. I swear it wasn't this bad when I first played the game.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #3379
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    Rarely ate Meaty Stew. I mainly survived on meatballs (1 Monster Meat farmed from the spider dens + 3 berries), since its ingredients were easily farmed and offer moar hunger in total. Whenever I got my hands on meat, I'd make another meat effigy/Jerky. Half for the shelf life, half for the heals. Liked Jerky 'specially for the sanity boost too, as I've always preferred t' work through the night rather than sleep. Efficiency demands it.
    lol, I've had over 10 meaty stew in a stack before (I really shouldn't of killed off those Beefalo...but I did want a Beefalo horn and it just wasn't dropping). So I had about 30 piece of meat and I had around 7 berries so I went "Stew it is!". It fills an extremely generous amount of hunger too, like 105 or something + about 13 health. I can understand meatballs being more effective to hunger but when you have an abundance of something you just can't help but use it all up and then be like "Whoops" later on.

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #3380
    God-Slaying Vanguard Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Tellius
    Posts
    3,650
    Friends
    167
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Saw a level 1 Regigigas on the GTS. The thing can't breed, can it?



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. The 'Official' Post-Game Thread!
    By Epsil0n in forum GoldenEye 007
    Replies: 1065
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:30 PM

Search tags for this page

does+wii+play dvds
,

moar games

,
red dead redemption grand prix best
,
red dead redemption grand prix rage quit
,

ssid

,

wii chat

,
wii forum
,
wii+wont turn
,

wiichat

,
?? ????????? ??????
,
???????? ??????
,
???? ????????
Click on a term to search for related topics.