LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 419 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Did quite a bit of Grand Prix in Red Dead Redemption this afternoon. As per usual, I dominated any and all races that people didn't ragequit from, not that most-everyone didn't ragequit eventually. One cowboy sure as shit put up a fight though, must'a stuck 'round for a good 6 or even more GPs, all of 'em 1v1 (except for some unprestiged trash who immediately ragequit right before race 1 ended). Half of 'em were pacifist (i.e. no shootin') for whatever reason. Certainly didn't have a problem with that though, races are much more intense when raw ridin' skill determines who wins. The one race he did won was a photo finish, by ****in' 13 milliseconds. Good shit.

I find it sad how underrated horse racin' in multiplayer is. So many dirty ragequitters, so few players overall who even play. There's gotta be someone who sets up horse racin' events on the internets, so I gotta find one'a these get-togethers prior to me losin' Live. ... Which occurs in only eight days. ;_;

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Mann up mode certainly lives up to its name.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Did quite a bit of Grand Prix in Red Dead Redemption this afternoon. As per usual, I dominated any and all races that people didn't ragequit from, not that most-everyone didn't ragequit eventually. One cowboy sure as shit put up a fight though, must'a stuck 'round for a good 6 or even more GPs, all of 'em 1v1 (except for some unprestiged trash who immediately ragequit right before race 1 ended). Half of 'em were pacifist (i.e. no shootin') for whatever reason. Certainly didn't have a problem with that though, races are much more intense when raw ridin' skill determines who wins. The one race he did won was a photo finish, by ****in' 13 milliseconds. Good shit.

I find it sad how underrated horse racin' in multiplayer is. So many dirty ragequitters, so few players overall who even play. There's gotta be someone who sets up horse racin' events on the internets, so I gotta find one'a these get-togethers prior to me losin' Live. ... Which occurs in only eight days. ;_;
    Get a PC and join the Hat addictions once it runs out.

Ended up guiding a friend through Disgaea 3 chapter 3 today. He spends more time level grinding his warrior then anyone else so I took it upon myself to get him some half decent gear for his Generic characters and levelled them up a bit. Can't really do much in the first three chapters of the game and with the final boss only peaking level 80 it is a poor grind if the enemies aren't made stronger which is difficult in itself to do.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    'Cause I certainly have the cash for a gaming PC.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Made it to up to wave 7 in Mann up mode. It's hard as Hale's ****ing balls.

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Live was havin' serious issues for whatever bloody reason today, so I played MKW for the first time in two years (for more than half an hour). I'm ridiculously rusty. Also decided I'd start usin' manual since while I'm rusty as all hell, I might as well learn somethin'. What I learned, that bein' rusty and bein' new to relying on manual drifts, makes Rainbow Road much more hellish than the name suggests... Dx Still, even despite bein' out of the game for so long 'n new to manual, despite all the horrible luck Mario Kart is known for, my VR profited by a two-digit number.

Also raised a shitton of top-tier troops for Ahmerrad's garrison in Warband. Calradia's wars have nothin' to do with the Rhodoks at the moment, so I'm just piling on my revenue from towns 'n fortifying the defenses 'till we get involved in battle. We'll likely war with the Nords next, due to a border incident of Nordic villagers harassin' Rhodok villagers.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Oh god that was such a brutal wave...Was too busy trying to avoid the huntspam (and we had 2 heavies in our team. Headshots all day.), and then all of a sudden, bam, a spy. And its like they tried so hard to make the bots as aggravating as possible. I had two spies trap me in a corner and failstab me to death. I tried to switch to my melee but I was already low on health and just stab stab stab stab stab dead. And then the ****ers taunted...

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    The bots can taunt?

trollfortress2

EDIT: After playin' only twice over the last two years, when I booted up MKW I got a shocking message:

"You've unlocked a new character: Toadette!"

"... HUH?!?! o_o" How the **** does that work?
    Last edited by Splash_King; 08-17-2012 at 07:28 PM.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Oh the bots can taunt alright. Actually I've noticed, they taunt everytime they get a kill. A bot will stop midfight just to taunt even if it means their death.

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Sounds like my style.

Picked up Funky 'n the Flame Runner since I like the drift a tad more than Daisy + Mach Bike. ... That, and Funky's actually cool. Unfortunately, the fact that Funky is better didn't aid my awful luck at all. Two blue shells (and nearly a third) robbed me of first place with the finish line mere feet in front of me, both times puttin' me in fourth. A lightning bolt killed my golden mushroom on DS Yoshi Falls when I was boostin' through a waterfall. Which not only made me lose my item, but sent me off the bloody cliff as well... From first to last. x_x

And countless other item shenanigans (mainly blue shells) had me not gettin' 1st place consecutively to a bunch of 6000~ and less VR racers. Not that I'd expect any other craziness from MKW. My VR went down by at least a thousand today lawl.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads