LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 417 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Shotgun is great with any soldier loadout, but the gunboats has its uses if you can make your rockets count.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    I played a wee bit of shotgun heavy today, Family business feels superior to the normal shotgun however when you go up against a team of Snipers, Spies and Scouts it isn't a real test of the shotgun. Normal shotgun is most likely still superior to the Family business in general (plus it has that really annoying bug with the reload where instead of pulling the pump, Heavy pulls the entire shotgun back).

I have a little discussion for both you Assasin and Mr. Mini-sentry or level 1 for offensive engineering?

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    My VR has gone positive from where I resumed finally, up to 8,500. Practicing gettin' 2 stars 'n better for most of the single player cups is likely why.

Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    The last wave featured 48 flanking holiday punch heavies. They force you to go into laughter while everyone on your team dies and the bomb asplodes. Along with them were 3 tanks, 4 giant demos, 2 full crit soldiers, 2 rapidfire soldiers, 2 giant heavies with 8 medics each, demoknights, and snipers for support
    Is that... Is that even possible to beat? o_o;

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    I played a wee bit of shotgun heavy today.
    If your gonna be a semi-useless heavy, why not just go FoS or Holiday punch heavy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7
    I have a little discussion for both you Assasin and Mr. Mini-sentry or level 1 for offensive engineering?
    Depends. Are you playing KotH or sd maps? Then mini sentry is more effective. For the other modes, big sentry is better but again, it's situational on the circustances.

After failing miserably at the last Mann up mission, I decided to take a short break from TF2 and went back into Skyrim. For some reason, I'm not recognized as a Thane anymore. My character's eyes seem to have messed up as well. And that house I purchased seems to have disappeared.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Well, I figured out one of the problems. Turns out I have vampirism.....

Any advantages/disadvantages I should be aware of?

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I believe as vampirism progresses, you become frost-resistant in exchange for some weakness to flame. Ya also get some unique spells 'n such, like that bloody annoyin' Vampiric Drain. Never actually looked into it myself, and since Dawnguard's release I'm sure there's been some additional stuff 'n changes added, so ya best have a read yourself.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    If your gonna be a semi-useless heavy, why not just go FoS or Holiday punch heavy?

Depends. Are you playing KotH or sd maps? Then mini sentry is more effective. For the other modes, big sentry is better but again, it's situational on the circustances.
    I'm just testing out the Family business since I got it, the Minigun is clearly the superior choice at all times but sometimes that tiny bit of mobility in combat is useful. Both, I find that the Regular sentry works good on CP (Attack/Defend) for both sides and the mini-sentry as well. I'm just stuck between the two, i've been messing about with the regular level 1 sentry and using it like a Mini-sentry.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    My Warband is growin' exponentially as I'm raisin' troop after troop to top tier status. Huge groups of deserters 'n mountain bandits are surprisingly good for EXP grinding in times of peace. Been traveling back 'n forth between Sarranid lands to deposit my top tier units in Ahmerrad's garrison, and the Rhodok mountains to murder hundreds of bandits.

After a short session of grindin', we declared war on the Sarranid Sultanate for whatever reason; which I have absolutely no problems with. They're also at war with the Khergits, so we'll have an easy time gaining territory as their border fiefs get pummeled from both East and West. Once I deposit one last group of soldiers to Ahmerrad's garrison (which I'll need to obtain most of 'em from Uxkhal's, unfortunately), I'll be goin' on the offensive. Shariz will yet be mine, and Sultan Hakim sure as shit ain't gonna stop me...

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    One more Mann up mission left. It's Endurance. No....

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    I decided against goin' straight for Shariz and instead opted to take Durquba, neighboring town to the Sarranid town I already control. The Khergits are attackin' from the East, my fellow Counts are pressing forward from the West, and I'm takin' territories from the inside all the while. A perfect plan indeed. Since I've got 250~ top tier troops total between Ahmerrad's garrison and my personal army, I realized that only an entire war campaign could possibly stop me. I took Durquba with ease 'n seized it for my own ownership. Beautiful.

Speakin' of war campaigns, our marshal came by with his. From there I got some quests ('n completed 'em for decent EXP), defended Durquba successfully by splittin' Ahmerrad's garrison with it, destroyed the wholly inferior battalions of the Emirs, and went on the capture Shariz in all the craziness. Saved from there. Fast-forwarded time to see if I'd get Shariz, and Graveth generously gave me my fourth town after some time. Everythin' is goin' to plan; well, besides the Khergits agreeing to peace with the Sarranids right after I captured Durquba. They're hurtin' horribly anyways, so it's not like they can even fight back at this rate. We'll control the entire Sultanate soon, and then have every other faction out to murder us again. Just like the exact same thing that happened in my first playthrough as a Nord Jarl.

Also replayin' Super Mario Galaxy since I felt like it. Never did get every star after all (I recall a particular Daredevil comet bein' horribly frustrating... never looked up a guide to find every hidden star either). Currently at 64 stars already.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Ads