LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 417 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    And how is that relevant to government being corrupt?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: F.E.A.R., Skyrem.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    And how is that relevant to government being corrupt?
    People corrupt the ideals
    They corrupt because they will it to happen

Power corrupts people
    People corrupt the Government
    And that affects us all

They do what they must, because they can

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Great. Now you're saying Glados is the government which are also the people which are also corrupt which are also people with guns. Which also want power.
    Mr. MR and Splash_King like this.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Great. Now you're saying Glados is the government which are also the people which are also corrupt which are also people with guns. Which also want power.
    So much win was said in so little text

Spoiler Alert!

The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Loaded up Warband for the first time in a few days. Not like it's easy to get rusty at the game anywho.

The Sarranids are gaspin' for air as we put on pressure like a gigantic python. All their Western territories have been taken. They're fightin' hard to keep Samarra Castle, but it's simply to no avail. Now, they have a pitiful five castles left; not even one town. This Sultanate hasn't had a town for nigh a month. It's no wonder that the Sultan is filled with enough rage to induct two of his lords for treason back-to-back when he needs all the men he can recruit. Two others defected of their own will as well, clearly not happy with the way our war is goin'.

Their armies grow smaller, their garrisons lose men constantly. Our pool of territories grows larger, and with it, our numbers. Even if for some ungodly reason my King agreed to a truce, the Sarranid Sultanate might as well be no more. Their lack of capital 'n land has reached the point of no return. The Sarranid Sultanate is soon to be the Rhodok Sultanate.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Let it be known that I am forever better at UU Pokemon battling then Dirgey. Huzzah! Five wins in a row, no losses.

My team was:
    -Sharpedo
    -Crobat
    -Gallade
    -Sableye
    -Lanturn
    -Porygon2

The Fuchsia City Guru

<(θ)>

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Better forever? You'll eat those words in due time, good sir. This utter n00b is gonna go from nobody to pro soon enough.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    For a game to be focused on cosmetic items and not have it actually shown, it is dissapointing. Or maybe I'm missing something?

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    No, equipment to the characters never changes their appearance. Shame, ain't it? Not that it matters that much anywho. Speakin' of, Resonance of Fate had a pretty epic selection of clothin', even for a JRPG that dabbles in all that jazz.

The Rhodoks made their final push to capture the entirety of the Sarranid Sultanate. T'was the worst for last since the last campaign our marshal started just ended, leavin' me to besiege the castles by my bloody self. Even worse, all but one'a the castles required siege towers rather than ladders. ... They take eight times as long to build. ._.

Regardless of my impatience, all territories were captured, and durin' the final battle, I captured Sultan Hakim myself. A few weeks later, the Sarranid Sultanate was announced to be no more once all of the Sultan's lords abandoned 'em. Only an idiot would stay with a King without land, without income, and without power. The Sultanate now belongs to us... And the benefits of controllin' two countries' worth of lands is apparent. King Graveth has an army of 300+ strong at all times, and most-everyone else 120~. I'm shocked that no one has declared war on us to curb our overbearing power. Makes no difference to me though, I'll betray the Rhodoks in due time anyways.

Took all this war-less time to wander Calradia and equip my heroes with much better weaponry and armor... Except Jeremus, but it ain't like my medic is gonna be seein' battle anyways. Finally came across Rolf 'n the Nordic wench who has a dude-like name. My pockets were empty for a second after equippin' both of 'em with top tier everything straight from their bottom tier equipment they come with.

... I actually found some Lordly Plate Armor in Halmar, the best armor in the game. 'Course, since I spent all that cash upgradin' all my heroes, I couldn't afford it... T_T Nigh two years in-game on my other file, I couldn't even find the armor. When I finally do, I don't have a fraction of it's cost. T' give ya an idea of how expensive it was, t'was a hefty 123,000 denars. Ugh. My weekly income profit from owning four entire city-towns is roughly 30,000 denars (after tax inefficiency, cost of troosp, etc.). Not even Kings get that amount of funds weekly, and even though I'm the wealthiest man in all of Calradia, it's completely outta my budget range currently.

Now that my towns are safe since every surrounding fortress belongs to us, I can work on gettin' the proper funds to start a kingdom and leveling up my heroes. Speakin' of, one more level up and I can max out my intelligence, and it's not even day 250 yet. Took me 500 days to get that far previous.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 08-31-2012 at 06:31 AM.

The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Decided to have a laugh last night and went Spy and hung out with RED engies. Lasted a decent amount of time until the guy I was cloaked as decided to wrench me, now that I have a dead ringer, it's time to hang out with RED engi's some more. /useless spy

Hoping for an engi drop that isn't the Pomson.

Ads