LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1074 of 1175 FirstFirst ... 74 574 974 1024 1064 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1084 1124 1174 ... LastLast
Results 10,731 to 10,740 of 11746
Like Tree611Likes

Thread: Insomniacs assemble!!

  1. #10731
    光沢のあるゲッコウガ Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Pokιmon League
    Posts
    3,309
    Friends
    164
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    I don't remember the last time I slept in my own bed.
    giggity
    Neosquid, Splash_King and RockerJ like this.




    No longer brawling online. No longer accepting any Friend Adds.

    Only playing Project M online. Only add me if you have the current Wi-Fi Safe version of Project M.

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. Ads


  3. #10732
    ghirahype <(•θ•)> Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,553
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Apparently it's a thing on tumblr for people to hate on cisgender people? Jfc, how stupid ARE people? Being oppressed doesn't give you the right to rip on EVERYONE not in your group, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out...

    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    I don't remember the last time I slept in my own bed.
    Same here. Heck, I got rid of it for exactly that reason.
    Last edited by Neosquid; 02-04-2014 at 08:45 PM.

    ε(΄3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru



    <(•θ•)>



  4. #10733
    Derpfish guru Petalstorm's Avatar
    Member #
    87833
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    50
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5555-5555-5555-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Apparently it's a thing on tumblr for people to hate on cisgender people? Jfc, how stupid ARE people? Being oppressed doesn't give you the right to rip on EVERYONE not in your group, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out...


    Same here. Heck, I got rid of it for exactly that reason.
    You got rid of your bed?

  5. #10734
    ghirahype <(•θ•)> Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,553
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Petalstorm View Post
    You got rid of your bed?
    it's ironic that you didn't comment on the cis part of my post since it was you who told me about it in the first place Yeah, there's a sofa here now.

    ε(΄3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru



    <(•θ•)>



  6. #10735
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    I don't remember the last time I slept in my own bed.
    My new mattress is pretty decent, yeah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Apparently it's a thing on tumblr for people to hate on cisgender people?
    o hey a new word

    There will always be hatemongers for anythin' and everythin'.
    RockerJ likes this.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #10736
    ghirahype <(•θ•)> Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,553
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    o hey a new word
    second

    There will always be hatemongers for anythin' and everythin'.
    Just found this image regarding cis hate...which is, for the record, anybody who identifies themselves as the gender they're born as. Read: not trans

    Spoiler Alert!


    I don't really have a decent counterargument for that, although it doesn't excuse them for snapping at people who get upset about the cis hate.

    ε(΄3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru



    <(•θ•)>



  8. #10737
    She-Hulk for Smash 4 WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    5,951
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Apparently it's a thing on tumblr for people to hate on cisgender people? Jfc, how stupid ARE people? Being oppressed doesn't give you the right to rip on EVERYONE not in your group, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out...
    A cisgender-sympathizer? Off with your head! ...but yeah, that's why I've never directly participated in the tumblr community. It is one of those sites that continually shows the extent of our species' stupidity. The posts I've seen. Ugh.Protip: Do not say anything that goes against the established norms, or you will be torn alive by everyone. They are saints, and to question their logic is strictly prohibited.
    Neosquid likes this.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Tales of the Abyss, Ocarina 3DS.
    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #10738
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    15,947
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit... it's all the same. You can siphon out the terribad Feebas-ish communities within, and find good ones, but just 'cause you can't see 'em doesn't mean they go away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    Just found this image regarding cis hate...which is, for the record, anybody who identifies themselves as the gender they're born as. Read: not trans

    Spoiler Alert!


    I don't really have a decent counterargument for that, although it doesn't excuse them for snapping at people who get upset about the cis hate.
    The counterargument is found right in that very (poor) argument. Bigots are bigots 'cause they're bigots. They don't think 'bout their idiotic opinions, they don't know 'bout societal programming, they're all idiots in essence; even the "smart" ones who're capable of transcending said idiocy, but fail to do so for whatever bloody reason. Most-no one with prejudice beliefs are gonna second guess their own stupidity unless confronted by someone they respect/someone they have good reason t' listen to (and even then, they have to have a drop of cognitive capability to have any chance at revoking said stupidity; most do not). Flaming flamers fans flames. It literally accomplishes ****-all, and also gives the bigots who are indeed prejudiced against "cis-people" a shield to spread their idiocy into their own community.

    What movement that successfully improved civil rights for ANY minority ever incorporated hating on a majority? Feminism sure as shit didn't.
    Last edited by Splash_King; 02-04-2014 at 09:47 PM.
    Neosquid likes this.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #10739
    ghirahype <(•θ•)> Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,553
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    The counterargument is found right in that very (poor) argument. Bigots are bigots 'cause they're bigots. They don't think 'bout their idiotic opinions, they don't know 'bout societal programming, they're all idiots in essence; even the "smart" ones who're capable of transcending said idiocy, but fail to do so for whatever bloody reason. Most-no one with prejudice beliefs are gonna second guess their own stupidity unless confronted by someone they respect/someone they have good reason t' listen to (and even then, they have to have a drop of cognitive capability to have any chance at revoking said stupidity; most do not). Flaming flamers fans flames. It literally accomplishes ****-all, and also gives the bigots who are indeed prejudiced against "cis-people" a shield to spread their idiocy into their own community.

    What movement that successfully improved civil rights for ANY minority ever incorporated hating on a majority? Feminism sure as shit didn't.
    I'm gonna think about it more before finalizing my opinion lol like I ever do that, but your argument seems to make more sense than theirs. It should also be said that most people that read the cis hate will believe that they are literally hating on all cisgenders, and thus, they will get mad and shrug them off as being stupid. I wasn't sure what these people were thinking, initially, it was confusing since one of the people I know doing it is cisgender herself.

    ε(΄3`)з



    The Fuchsia City Guru



    <(•θ•)>



  11. #10740
    Meta Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,623
    Friends
    68
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Why do people put other people into boxes?





    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Rise of the leftys...fight the power
    By link92 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 02:22 AM
  2. Arc Rise Fantasia - Coming Soon
    By RockerJ in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. rise of the silver surfer, help
    By dack in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 06:17 PM
  4. Rise Against in concert
    By elmo_999 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:15 PM
  5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    By surfinrach90 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:36 AM

Search tags for this page

cosplay porn

,
custom ink t shirts
,

fb

,

feebas

,
ghetsis-dennis -bulbagarden
,
good usernames
,

magikarp

,

magikarp splash

,

picture of pichu,feebas and magikarp

,
ssid
,

zelda t shirt

,
zelda tshirt
Click on a term to search for related topics.