Why I can't "use the sleep" reasons:
yay! no sleep is best sleep!
- 1. Nintendo (gen 7 or lower) Party later today
- 2. E3 hype still going through me
- 3. just purchased Mario Kart 8, though I have yet to own a Wii U
- 4. pre ordered Smash 4 (3DS) [Oct 3 dammit]
- 5. some couple outside arguing over the cause of their baby's crying
- 6. friends are texting me about tomorrow
- 7. listening to some good music to block out #5
- 8. thinking about delicious burgers
- 9. watched a YouTube vid about real life zombie insects
that i'm getting tonight!
Private Message for faster re-adding!
Click the 'Show' button to see THE best signature you'll EVER see.
If you were a cat,
.... ﾞ（ﾟ､ ｡ ７..........
..you'd be dead...
♦ The Fuchsia City Guru ♦
Sig Image: ---
The Silence Bridge Guru
Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?
3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572
Trying to motivate myself to play: Skyrem, Devil Survivor Overclocked.
Sorry for being gone for a day. My "girlfriend" "kicked" me out of the "bedroom" and made me sleep out on the couch
Happy your back on this site Kanon.
Last edited by DG~X; 06-14-2014 at 12:42 PM.
^Speaking of sexual partners.
Got a message from one for tomorrow night that ended in
"and bring your Undertaker costume <3"
YES Yes yes?
Tell her to bring a shawn michaels costume and reenact how badly he got raped in wrestle mania.
^Or Brock lesneir and we can have a really crappy "match" with a unsatisfying ending