1. N has f-cking green hair
2. N has a legendary
3. N actually has a battle theme prior to being champion
4. N was the leader of an entire evil organization while Blue just wandered around
5. N actually is actually unique and isn't just some stereotype asshole
6. N can train pretty much any Pokemon he wants in quick periods of time
7. Who cares about Oak?
Don't forget Blue also has a character arc
He changed in Gold, Silver, and Crystal
And he's a Gym Leader too
1. Son of Profesor Oak
2. Former Indigo Plato Champion (probably the hardest to get in relitive to the fact that it is the Championship for two regions)
3. He did not need a legendary
4. He's a Gym Leader
5. He's Red's rival
6. First and only trainer to have one his Pokémon die in game
7. He's the only Gym Leader who does not battle with a particular type
Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart!
The Silence Bridge Guru
Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?
2. N was champion too
3. N didn't either, but wynaut?
4. N doesn't need that shit, he's just awesome
5. N is a rival to Hilbert/Hilda kinda
6. That's more of a fail then anything
7. N doesn't specialize in any type, he doesn't even use a single Pokemon more than once, he's that boss.
Last edited by Neosquid; 07-15-2012 at 08:09 PM.
The pic made me lol. xD
It's frikin awesome watching you two in an argument. How bout that Irony mark Mr?