LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 259 309 709 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 12039
Like Tree672Likes

Thread: Insomniacs assemble!!

  1. #2081
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,997
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    Who listens to the media anyway? You never hear how they attain the gun or anything so there's no real reason to believe it. If they did it would probably be they actually own a license and went mental, stole a gun, had a fake ID and bought a gun or bought one from the Black Market.
    You wouldn't believe all the people who listen to the media
    News papers, News channel, TV in general, video games, books........
    Influence is listening

    Obviously we are talking from different worlds and are saying stuff from different perspectives. You would have to experience owning a gun to understand what I am saying and vice versa. I got one in my closet and most people here in the US do have one.





    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #2082
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    You wouldn't believe all the people who listen to the media
    News papers, News channel, TV in general, video games, books........
    Influence is listening

    Obviously we are talking from different worlds and are saying stuff from different perspectives. You would have to experience owning a gun to understand what I am saying and vice versa. I got one in my closet and most people here in the US do have one.
    My parents are one of them..."Someone died from a 40 hour Diablo 3 Session?! VIDEO GAMES MUST BE BAD!!!! LOCK THE BOYS COMPUTER!!!" It's in the media so clearly it's true

    Morons...

  3. #2083
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,997
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    Someone died from a 40 hour Diablo 3 Session?!
    must be from suicide





    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #2084
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    must be from suicide
    He malnourished himself, he didn't even eat! My parents are depressing to be around...

  5. #2085
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,997
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    I herd Diablo 3 was a pretty bad game compared to number 2

    Just putting it out there
    vehicles are a more dangerous weapons then guns





    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #2086
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    I herd Diablo 3 was a pretty bad game compared to number 2

    Just putting it out there
    vehicles are a more dangerous weapons then guns
    The conversation is already ended. lol.

    I never played 2 but I can tell 3 isn't as good when someone beats the entire game on all difficulties except the last one in a day or two.

  7. #2087
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,997
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Still relevant because there was a hit and run (car going 80 mph) right around the corner recently





    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #2088
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Still relevant because there was a hit and run (car going 80 mph) right around the corner recently
    Oh for **** sake! People get run down all the time and more often then not it's the peds fault! End of conversation.

    Unless of course you want to me to go on about how it's hit and run if the driver doesn't stop and thus becomes responsible.

  9. #2089
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,997
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichu2k7 View Post
    Oh for **** sake! People get run down all the time and more often then not it's the peds fault! End of conversation.

    Unless of course you want to me to go on about how it's hit and run if the driver doesn't stop and thus becomes responsible.
    Obviously you don't know how fast 80mph is
    the street was a 20mph street
    The peds were crossing a crosswalk and the driver did not stop even for stop signs. In fact he drove right through it. Severed the guys leg, and broke the others leg, and slaughtered all of their dogs. Which was four. If someone did not stop the bleeding, it would be manslaughter





    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #2090
    Uniquely common Pichu2k7's Avatar
    Member #
    55560
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,334
    Friends
    23
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2458-2452-4849-3520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Obviously you don't know how fast 80mph is
    the street was a 20mph street
    The peds were crossing a crosswalk and the driver did not stop even for stop signs. In fact he drove right through it. Severed the guys leg, and broke the others leg, and slaughtered all of their dogs. Which was four. If someone did not stop the bleeding, it would be manslaughter
    And how do you know all of this?

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Rise of the leftys...fight the power
    By link92 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 03:22 AM
  2. Arc Rise Fantasia - Coming Soon
    By RockerJ in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 11:10 PM
  3. rise of the silver surfer, help
    By dack in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 07:17 PM
  4. Rise Against in concert
    By elmo_999 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 12:15 AM
  5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    By surfinrach90 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 02:36 AM

Search tags for this page

cosplay porn

,
custom ink t shirts
,

fb

,

feebas

,
ghetsis-dennis -bulbagarden
,
good usernames
,

magikarp

,

magikarp splash

,

picture of pichu,feebas and magikarp

,
ssid
,

zelda t shirt

,
zelda tshirt
Click on a term to search for related topics.