LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 1186 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 11859
Like Tree639Likes

Thread: Insomniacs assemble!!

  1. #441
    Where the sidewalk ends. Missingno.'s Avatar
    Member #
    87830
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    144
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1111-2222-3333-4444
    Yes, Masuda lives in a mansion with a 20 ton stunfisk statue made of pure gold. You can win it by beating B2W2 which will be released for original Gameboy, and will include every region except for Hoenn in order to troll Hoenn fans. It will be near impossible to beat, and even if you do, Masuda tricks you into thinking you won all that stuff, but you really just become his servant at the mansion and you have to wear a maid outfit all the time.

    I thought we went over this already?
    Last edited by Missingno.; 04-05-2012 at 04:26 PM.

  2. #442
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,070
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    This is a reminder for everyone that Xenoblade will be releasing in NA tomorrow. If you like JRPG's or have good taste in games pick it up soon. I'll be expecting some responses.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #443
    New Challenge Approaching BryceLPs's Avatar
    Member #
    87775
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No Where
    Posts
    57
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Going to a party tonight and tomorrow. Won't be on. Unless I somehow would think to use their computer.

  4. #444
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,100
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    This is a reminder for everyone that Xenoblade will be releasing in NA tomorrow. If you like JRPG's or have good taste in games pick it up soon. I'll be expecting some responses.
    Buy it for me? I'm broke.

    @Bryce Have fun and stay safe.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


  5. #445
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,141
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerJ View Post
    Have fun and stay safe.
    Two phrases that shouldn't belong together.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #446
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,100
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    Quote Originally Posted by SSBfreakCK View Post
    Two phrases that shouldn't belong together.
    If you can't have fun and stay safe, you have problems with fun.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


  7. #447
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,671
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. View Post
    Yes, Masuda lives in a mansion with a 20 ton stunfisk statue made of pure gold. You can win it by beating B2W2 which will be released for original Gameboy, and will include every region except for Hoenn in order to troll Hoenn fans. It will be near impossible to beat, and even if you do, Masuda tricks you into thinking you won all that stuff, but you really just become his servant at the mansion and you have to wear a maid outfit all the time.

    I thought we went over this already?
    This lack of Hoenn disturbs me.....

    Florida time!....almost.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #448
    DATSU NUGU RockerJ's Avatar
    Member #
    55603
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Yamanote Circle, Tokyo
    Posts
    3,100
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0217-6218-4567-4978
    I think Hoenn is super overrated. The layout was okay, and 3rd gen had some cool Pokemon, but Dive was awful, Kyogre and Groudon were poor legendaries IMO, and Team Aqua and Team Magma just sucked >.>

    And the Regis were the worst group of 3 legendaries, like the birds from 1st gen, dogs from 2nd, Uxie and all of them from 4th, and more dogs from the 5th.


    The Silence Bridge Guru

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    I feel like half of what goes on in this forum involves people arguing about fish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    We're gay gangbangers, not metrosexual hipsters.
    Hi yes, hello. I've been trying to get the hang of playing on a set of Donkey Konga bongos. I've got the hang of waveshining into double laser 360 half pipe bananarama, but I'm having a hard time smash attacking. How loud should I be clapping?


  9. #449
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,671
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    What? The Regis are the only legendary trio I actually like. D:

    You know what's overrated? Kanto. I don't think I need to explain myself.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #450
    She-Hulk in Smash WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,070
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Ah, my copy of Xenoblade has just shipped. I won't have to wait much longer.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Project X Zone, Etrian Odyssey IV.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Rise of the leftys...fight the power
    By link92 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 02:22 AM
  2. Arc Rise Fantasia - Coming Soon
    By RockerJ in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. rise of the silver surfer, help
    By dack in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 06:17 PM
  4. Rise Against in concert
    By elmo_999 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:15 PM
  5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    By surfinrach90 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:36 AM

Search tags for this page

cosplay porn

,
custom ink t shirts
,

fb

,

feebas

,
ghetsis-dennis -bulbagarden
,
good usernames
,

magikarp

,

magikarp splash

,

picture of pichu,feebas and magikarp

,
ssid
,

zelda t shirt

,
zelda tshirt
Click on a term to search for related topics.