LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 1194 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 789 839 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 11932
Like Tree646Likes

Thread: Insomniacs assemble!!

  1. #7381
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,695
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    And that's why I'll never train a Cofagigus. It doesn't feel right...




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  2. #7382
    Greil Mercenary Tragonight's Avatar
    Member #
    89907
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Crimea
    Posts
    3,551
    Friends
    166
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Wouldn't all ghost pokemon be unnatural?
    Judging from the picture MR provided, no, unless they're somehow linked to humans.



    3DS FC: 1461-6308-5932

    Spoiler Alert!

  3. #7383
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiAssasin View Post
    Wouldn't all ghost pokemon be unnatural?
    No, considerin' some Ghost-types are naturally born from the spirits of dead Pokes (... and in the case of 'mons like Cofagrigus, humans).

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosquid View Post
    And that's why I'll never train a Cofagigus. It doesn't feel right...
    I certainly wouldn't want t' be reborn as a Yamask...

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #7384
    Feeling It WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,177
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Splash_King View Post
    No, considerin' some Ghost-types are naturally born from the spirits of dead Pokes (... and in the case of 'mons like Cofagrigus, humans).I certainly wouldn't want t' be reborn as a Yamask...
    Then that'd mean ghosts are supernatural, no?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Oblivion, Smash 3DS, Parry Souls 2.
    Spoiler Alert!

  5. #7385
    The Scrubbiest of Hunters Splash_King's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    55490
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    16,176
    Friends
    123
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Good question. What would qualify as supernatural in our dictionaries ain't necessarily the same in a fictional world of monsters 'n other such crazy madness.

    The Vermilion City Guru
    絶望の海。水の墓。スプラッシュ、コイキング!

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #7386
    ♦ whata buncha jokers ♦ Neosquid's Avatar
    Member #
    55501
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,695
    Friends
    45
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6666-1020-6666-1020
    Speaking of the supernatural, Dark Moon seems pretty good. I'm enjoying it, but it's not amazing or anything. I just unlocked the second mansion, perhaps it'll get better from here.




    The Fuchsia City Guru

    <(θ)>

    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #7387
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,903
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    Is the super natural, natural?





    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #7388
    Feeling It WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,177
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    Is the super natural, natural?
    Negatory. It no longer follows the established natural order.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Oblivion, Smash 3DS, Parry Souls 2.
    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #7389
    PK Rockin' Avatar Mr. MR's Avatar
    Member #
    82844
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    シオンタウン
    Posts
    5,903
    Friends
    71
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3547-0534-1512-4583
    The problem is your defining the natural order as everything that can be completely observed and proved.
    The things that we have yet to discover or too late to observe still belong to the natural world.
    If we disagree about this then everything that has not been discovered yet is considered in your mind supernatural.
    Before the discovery of the ratio Pi, would it have been considered supernatural?
    No. Even though we might not know about it, does not mean it is supernatural.
    Something like Pi has always been in existence and without such a ratio our natural world would cease to exist.

    Even the things beyond our observational reach can still be considered part of the natural world.
    The unknown is just the unknown. Supernatural really doesn't exist.
    There will always be something that we can't prove.
    To call it supernatural is hasty.





    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #7390
    Feeling It WiiAssasin's Avatar
    Member #
    65950
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Mira
    Posts
    6,177
    Friends
    19
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MR View Post
    The problem is your defining the natural order as everything that can be completely observed and proved.The things that we have yet to discover or too late to observe still belong to the natural world.If we disagree about this then everything that has not been discovered yet is considered in your mind supernatural.Before the discovery of the ratio Pi, would it have been considered supernatural?No. Even though we might not know about it, does not mean it is supernatural.Something like Pi has always been in existence and without such a ratio our natural world would cease to exist.Even the things beyond our observational reach can still be considered part of the natural world.The unknown is just the unknown. Supernatural really doesn't exist.There will always be something that we can't prove.To call it supernatural is hasty.
    Nope. Never said that at all. Let me explain it to you like this. What would you define as unnatural?
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572


    Trying to motivate myself to play: Oblivion, Smash 3DS, Parry Souls 2.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. Rise of the leftys...fight the power
    By link92 in forum Nintendo Wii Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 02:22 AM
  2. Arc Rise Fantasia - Coming Soon
    By RockerJ in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. rise of the silver surfer, help
    By dack in forum Nintendo Wii Gaming
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 06:17 PM
  4. Rise Against in concert
    By elmo_999 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 11:15 PM
  5. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer
    By surfinrach90 in forum The Entertainment Lounge
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:36 AM

Search tags for this page

cosplay porn

,
custom ink t shirts
,

fb

,

feebas

,
ghetsis-dennis -bulbagarden
,
good usernames
,

magikarp

,

magikarp splash

,

picture of pichu,feebas and magikarp

,
ssid
,

zelda t shirt

,
zelda tshirt
Click on a term to search for related topics.